Condoms (Dean Winchester)

SMUT

Warnings: smut, teasing, dirty talk, multiple orgasms, cursing and probably more.

Words: 2238

Your POV
You, Sam and Dean were out to do groceries. You literally had nothing left in the bunker. Sam was walking in front because of his long ass legs and you and Dean were a little behind. You and Sam were holding a shopping basket (Dean wasn't since he's.....well Dean).

All of a sudden Dean says: "Oh and I need to buy condoms. I'm out." I could swear that the whole store heard him, since they were all looking at us. "Jezus Christ, Dean", Sam says, clearly embarrassed by his older brother. I just laugh.

Me and Dean have been in a relationship for a year now and I'm quite used to these kind of comments. I know Sam hates it when he makes another dirty joke about your guy's sex life and you did too at first, but you're used to it now and not really bothered by them.

You keep walking around the store, when you pull Dean back a little so Sam wouldn't hear you. "Y'know, we don't need those condoms. I can take you bare", you whisper in his ear. You see his face becoming red, but a slight smirk comes up on his face. You then go over and walk next to Sam, making sure your hips sway along.

You're done shopping and walk out the store towards the impala. Sam was way further again. You start talking again. "I'd love to know how that feels."

"What?"

"Taking you bare."

Dean looks surprised by your comment. You never say stuff like this in public.

"I'd love to feel you. Only you, nothing separating us. Just your dick filling me up", you continue.

"Y/N", Dean warns.

"Yeah, baby?" you half moan in his ear.

His face completely red. He licks his lips and says: "Don't do this to me."

"I'm not doing anything. Just telling you how I feel. How badly I want to have that cock of yours inside me."

"Gimme that", Dean says, snatching the bag with groceries out of your hands to hold it in front of his crotch, hiding his very obvious boner. You giggle at the movement.

"Just wait until we get home", is the last thing he says before opening the car door.

°°°°°°°°°°°°

You get out of the car and go inside the bunker. You walk to the kitchen and put the groceries away. You turn back around and yelp when Cas is suddenly standing right in front of you.

"Hello, Y/N."

"Hey, Cas. Remember what Dean told you?"

"Right", he says and he takes a few steps back. "Personal space."

You nod and walk to the library, knowing that Castiel will follow you to tell his story. Sam and Dean were also sitting there. Sam actually reading a book and Dean just holding a few on his lap. You smirk knowing why.

"I have found new information on Kelly Kline", Castiel says.

Crap

Its good that you have new information on her, but you were hoping on some alone time with Dean, but this really couldn't wait. Cas tells everything he knows and then you all get to work. Maps are being put on the table. Old books. And of course beers and snacks.

A few hours have past and your exhausted. Your eyes slowly close and the next thing you know is.... well nothing, because your asleep.

Dean's POV
I look up from my book and see that Y/N has fallen asleep. She looks absolutely adorable. Her face on her arms on the table, her beautiful eyelashes touching her cheeks, her mouth slightly open. I don't even notice that I'm smiling widely until Sam points it out. "You really love her, huh?"