The Way You Are (Castiel)

SMUT

Requested by spn_fanfix

Warning: insecurities, dom Cas, making out, smut, teasing, slight spanking

Words: 3298

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Y/N POV

I finally get out of bed. It's already been 2 pm and Sam has banged on my door multiple times to wake me up. I'm hangover as shit. I walk over to my dresser, passing my mirror in the meantime. I look at my reflection. My hair is a big mess, bags under my eyes, my naked body standing in an awful posture. I keep looking in the mirror. My eyes are following the curves of my body. My head starts flooding with negative thoughts and I quickly move on from the mirror and I walk towards my dresser. I put on a pair of grey sweatpants and a spaghetti-strapped shirt. I don't bother to put on a bra. I walk back over to my mirror, where my hairbrush lays and I run the brush through my hair. In the meantime I look back into the mirror. My tummy is a little exposed and I see the skin slightly draping over the sweatpants. Maybe I should put on a sweater instead. So after I put my hair in a quick messy bun, I go back over to the dresser, take of my shirt and put on a sweater instead.

I walk over to the bunker's kitchen to make myself something to eat. I open the fridge to see what we have.

"Well, good morning sunshine. Or good afternoon", I hear Dean say from behind me.

I grumble back, causing him to chuckle.

"Rough night?" he asks.

"Fun night. Rough morning", I answer, as he chuckles again.

I see that we have noting in the fridge anymore, causing me to groan.

"Yeah, we've got nothing. You should probably head to the store", Dean says.

I glare at him.

"Why do I have to go? I went last time. It's your turn", I tell him.

Now he's the one glaring.

"Oh come on", he whines.

I just shrug my shoulders and grab a beer from the fridge, the last one.

"Bring some beer too!" I yell when he walks away.

"Was already planning to!"

I chuckle as I'm left alone in the kitchen. Sam was probably still on his second run of the day. Yup, second. Weirdo. I take another sip of my beer.

"I don't think it's wise to drink that", a deep voice says behind me.

I jump and get ready to punch someone, but then I see that it's just Cas. He's looking as beautiful as always.

"Damn it, Cas. Don't sneak up on people", I say.

"Sorry"

Its quiet for a little while, so I go to take another sip of my beer. I bring the bottle to my lips, but then it just disappears out of my hand.

"What the- Cas!", I squeek.

"Like I said, I don't think it's wise to drink that. You're already hungover", he says.

"Is it really that clear, huh?" I say with a slight chuckle, even though I'm genuinely asking.

"Well, by the look of the bags under your eyes, your posture and the way you're dressed, yes."

Ouch. Why did that hurt more than it should? Maybe because when you hear it from someone you love.... it just hits harder. I turn away from him.

"Thanks, Cas. That's awesome", I say.