Open The Door (Sam And Dean Winchester)

SAD

So basically in this story you're the Winchester's younger teen sister. Also if this story is offensive, please let me know. It's going to be a sensitive topic.

Warning: insecure, signs of depression, anger, talk about sh

Words: 2162

Y/N/N = your nickname

~~~~~~~~~~~

Y/N POV

It's the middle of the night. Sam and Dean just finished a hunt and we're spending our last night in this motel before going back home to the bunker. I'm with them because I had vacation from school. Yes, I go to middle school. I don't really go with my brothers on the hunting ground, mostly because they don't want me to.

We're all sharing a room, because there weren't any other rooms left. Luckily for me I got my own bed and Sam and Dean are sharing.

I'm currently facing my back towards their bed, silently crying. Dean is asleep in the bed next to me and I heard Sam leave the room earlier. He's probably getting something to drink out of one of the vending machines outside.

I lay under the warm covers while one of my hands is clasped around my mouth, trying my best to keep quiet. My face is wet with tears and they can't seem to stop falling. My nose is stuffed and I have an intense headache. I just can't help it. My body shakes with each sob. I hear movement in the other bed and I quickly shut up.

"Y/N?" I hear a raspy voice ask. My brother, Dean.

I ignore it, pretending I'm asleep. I hear some more ruffles and then the sound of footsteps. Then my bed sinks in a little, making me know that he sat down next to me. I hear him sigh before saying:

"I know you're awake. I heard you..."

I bite my lip, trying to control the next set of tears, threatening to fall down.

"You alright?" he asks.

And then I can't hold it in anymore. A sob leaves my mouth and I cover my face with my hand. I feel Dean's hand on my shoulder as I just cry and we sit like this for a while.

"What's going on, Y/N/N?" he finally asks.

"Everything", I whimper and I quickly get out of bed and rush into the bathroom.

I lock the door and lean on the sink as I cry. I tightly shut my eyes and bite my lip. It doesn't take long before I hear a knock on the door.

"Y/N?" Dean asks through the door.

The door handle shakes as Dean tries to open the door.

"Open the door", he says.

"No", I mumble.

He pounds his fist on the door.

"Y/N, open the door", he says again.

I look up, seeing myself in the mirror. My eyes are red, puffy and filled with tears. My lips are a cherry red color and they move as I sob and breath heavily. I hate what I see. The bags under my eyes are still visible, my chubby cheeks, the scar by my chin, from when I fell down as a little kid, and my poofy hair. Why do I look like this? I get sadder and angrier the longer I look at myself. Before I know it, my fist collides with the mirror. I punch it about 4 times and hundreds of pieces fall on the ground.

"Y/N?!" Dean yells.

I cry harder and slowly sink on the ground, sitting in the broken pieces of mirror. Dean just keeps pounding his fist on the door. My hand hurts and there are bruises on my knuckles. After a while I notice that Dean had stopped trying to get in.