Breathe out.

***
Breathe in.

My heart pulsing and I could almost hear my blood flowing inside of my body. I feel my eyes stinging and my legs shaking.

I felt my blood boiling and my legs rising. My arms being tense. Feeling her arm close against my chest with the sharp point against my throat. Stinging but not pushing enough to make a scar.

Everything had been my imagination. Tom pulling the trigger, tears gone by and meeting bill by his grave. But knowing it was about to be true in a matter of seconds. Everything was just about to come true.

I tilted my head in a scream, seeing Mary's ignorant face. Blood on her head and she was about to get more.

Pushing away my hands from her arm where she had pushed the glass against my throat. I swing my arm, feeling the tense in my fists and all over my body from agony and rage, stabbing her in the rib cage with my fists. Making Mary scream and let go of me.

She groans in pain while hitting her head against the wooden floor.

I feel my throat being free, now being able to talk and move. I grabbed the price of glass she had dropped beside me, stood up with all my strength.

I quickly stepped closer to Mary that was about to step up but I was faster.

Hitting her in the stomach with my leg, kicking her against the wall. She screamed when my leg pushed against her to the wall.

She pressed her arms to my knee, unable to breath.

I pushed once more, hearing a crack of her rib cage, making me nauseous. Leaning in closer, pressing the glass piece to her throat. Seeing a glimpse of fear in her eyes, for the first time.

I stared into her eyes, which made it harder for me to even do anything, her eyes was once so evil, now just looked sad, begging to not get killed.

"You whore" I heard a light female voice echo.

"What." I yelped out, looking at Mary, but it wasn't her who said that.

But when I looked at Mary, all I could see was Katie's face. Katie's fucking face full of blood. The blood that I had caused.

"What's happening." I whined, still holding onto the glass piece against Mary's throat.

I felt my hands tremble. All I saw was Katie's blood once again. She was haunting me, making me guilty.

"You won't kill me." Mary said, her face switching to evil again.

"Don't you fucking move!" I spat in her face.

She looked up at me, she had it hard to breathe, yet she acted like she wasn't scared.

"Who the.. fuck.. do you think you are." Her raspy voice said.

I bit my lip in stress, looking at her with wide eyes.

"I'm Eselin fucking Novak, who the fuck are you." I pushed the glass against her throat.

She did one last gasp for air before I screamed and stabbed her into her throat.

I used both hands to push it into her throat, making her skin rip open and feeling her bones and flesh. Making blood gush out in seconds. Killing her, just like I did to Katie.

It was clear that she was dead.

I stood up, feeling nauseous, not even noticing the bloody glass piece falling out from my shaking hand.

Breath in, breath out.

The world around me had stopped. I closed my eyes, knowing that everyone around me was dead.

Or so I thought.

I looked behind me, seeing him, my Tom.

My Tom, standing tall, proud.

He had those teary eyes again.

Seeing as Bill had ran up to Tom, he had grabbed the gun before Tom could even pull the trigger, he had saved him, just like he had saved me once.

Bill held Toms silver gun, while looking at me, but proudly.

I couldn't help myself from feeling the cold tears running down my face.
my whole body being weak, shaking.

I closed my eyes, but quickly feeling two arms grabbing me by my waist. Making me fall into his arms while crying.

"I'm so proud of you, my love." He whispered in ears.

I felt as we both fell to the ground, together. I pushed myself closer into his arms. Ignoring the blood that was on our clothes.

"I promised you..." I cried. "I promised to kill every single monster that was haunting you, did I do it..?"

"And I promised you, to never see your own blood again." He said, leaving a kiss against my neck. "You did it... oh you did it." He continued  while  hugging me tighter.

"We painted stars Tom, we did it."  Breathe out.

Good bye
***