Mothers blood

I stood there shaking. Not knowing what to do.

I felt as I was about to be killed any second now.

I felt idiotic for banging on the door, I was so stupid.

Blood dripped from my arm as I stood there shaken.

The door slowly opened as the light got inside of the dark room. There stood a man, he held a big gun over this shoulder.

I looked up at him in fear, I knew he was more dangerous then my mother. Worse than the devil himself.

I walked backwards but not being able to walk long before I hit the wall.

I closed my eyes when I heard the man run towards me, he grabbed my arm, the bloody one.

I screamed from the agony and pain it left thru my whole body.

I felt him pick me up and drag me out of the basement. Who were these people?

I was so scared, I didn't want to even look, was bill and mom dead..

I opened my eyes and the first thing I saw was her body.

Her light brown hair laying on the cold floor as blood flood around the floor.

"Mom!" I screamed.
I knew she was a monster, still I screamed for her, to save me, to hold me.

My eyes welled up and my voice became high pitched and wobbly.

Her numb bloody body was laying there, making me not able to stop looking away. I felt the tears coming down my cheeks as I cried.

They had killed my mother.

I heard a scream and I looked to my left, there I saw another man holding bill with one hand around his mouth.

The sight of him being treated like this made me want to kill and tore them apart.

I screamed as I hit the man who held on to me.

I screamed and cried from all the pain in agony, not just on my arm but the sight of my dead mother and tortured brother.

"No! Let him go!" I begged while choking on my tears.

Oh god, please don't kill him.

I begged, pleaded and screamed at them to let him go.

The men didn't budge. I saw the man who held bill, walk out of the door and then the other man followed him.

No , no! I thought.

I looked at my dead mothers body one last time before they dragged us outside.

All my strengths and power was gone.

I screamed one last time for bill before I was knocked out, I had no memory of what happened after that, I was too tired. I closed my eyes and it got cold and black.

***

I felt my heavy body laying on something cold and hard. I pushed my bloody hand away from the ground making me sit up. I looked at my arm, it was covered in dried blood. But it didn't hurt as much anymore. Tho my head hurt.

I looked around, trying to focus. I noticed someone laying beside me in the dark.

I focused my eyes and realised that it was bill.

My heart skipped a beat as I got myself up to wake him up.

I shook his body to wake him up.

He grunted and twirled around making him face me.

He slowly opened his eyes and realised it was me.

He quickly got up and hugged me.

Our arms were around each others. I was so relieved. We were together.

He was the only person with me. I hugged what felt like forever, and I wanted it to stay like that.

He was warm and that made me warm.

"We need to get out of here.." I whispered.

He nodded as we got ourselves together.

The room was dark and cold, just like the basement.

I saw a dark metal door, I walked towards it slowly with bills hand in mine.

But I stopped when I heard something come from outside. 

I held bills hand tighter as we stood there still, not being ready for what would come.

The door suddenly unlocked and a muscular man stood outside. I knew he was to get us.

Another man stood behind him while they walked towards us. I closed my eyes but still having bill in my hand.

They grabbed my hand and dragged me outside.

I screamed when the other man took bill and our hands not holding each others any longer.

I stretched my hand out to held his again but I failed.

They dragged us thru a hallway, there were many doors and rooms at the hallway.

They dragged us into an elevator that was old.

They pressed a button making the door squeal.

Who were these people? What did they want from me.

The elevator finally reached its end and the door opened again.

The man grabbed my arm again to make it impossible for me to run away.

Infront of me was a big door that seemed like an office. 

The doors opened and he pushed me inside and quickly locked the door.

I stood in the middle of the circle room.

The other man with bill walked in too. He pushed bill to the ground and I ran towards him.

I picked bill up as I hugged him.

While I hugged bill, I looked up to see a man in a chair.

His hair was light blonde but he was big and muscular. He looked around 40.

I kept holding bill tight.

"Why did you kill my mother!" I shouted.

The man got up from his chair. Making me see how tall he was.

I looked behind me and the two other men stood with the door to make sure we didn't run.

He seemed like the boss over them.

"She deserved to die, didn't she? Tom." He said.

I paused. I looked at him shocked.

How did he..? I thought.

"No.. no! Stop it!" I screamed at him.

"And you deserve it too, after what mother did." He replied while walking towards us.

I looked up at him in fear and so did bill.

"You deserve to die just like her." He said while standing infront of us.

"What the hell have we done to you!" I screamed.

His face turned angry as he raised his hand.

He quickly punched me in the face, making me quiet.

I silently cried as I looked down.

"Don't act so tough Tom." He said.

And before I knew it, the men behind us grabbed us once again and dragged us out.

I pleaded as the tears ran down my cheeks.