Forgotten kisses

Eselin's p.o.v

***

The feeling in my throat hurt more for each step I took. The voices started to echo every time I thought of him. His face and voice traced thru my mind.

He made me crazy, so I had to run.

For each step I took away from him the more the voices faded but it just hurt me instead.

I could feel the cold tears fall down my warm cheeks.

I needed to get out of here, now.

I wanted to forget and escape.

I needed to run away from the noise.

I could feel my feet ache from the walking down the street. My legs and arms cold.

I was so overwhelmed and didn't know what to do anymore. I felt as it was best if I ran away. To run away from the voices, they were out for me.

I walked around the street with my arms crossed. Looking around, fearing for them. Fearing if they'd get me. Feared that I was too week.

I saw a telephone box on the side.

I didn't know why but I needed to call someone.

I took a big step onto the sidewalk with water splashing onto my legs.

I realised that I didn't even need to use the phone box since I had the flip phone he had given me.

I leaned my back against the wall and put my hands down my jacket pocket.

I held the phone with both my hands. It had been months since I held one since they had taken mine.

I held the cold phone, pressing my fingers against it while staring at it.

I noticed some small stickers stuck against it.

Feeling the presence and smell of him.

I took a deep breath while wiping away my tears. I knew that it was for the best.

I opened the phone and I instantly saw his name.

"Tom." It said on the small digital screen.

I pressed on notifications and it said "15 missing calls from 'Tom' "

I wanted to cry but I didn't. I ignored the messages and I finally pressed on 'new contact' and now pressing in a new number.

I pressed on the big button and I slowly heard a beep, it was calling.

I felt the panic in my body as I wasn't ready to hear a familiar voice.

I listened to every beep, nervous for what I might hear.

My heart was racing and i heard a click. I nervously breathed when I heard her voice.

"Hello?" She said.

My heart sank while I heard that comforting voice.