Sunny mornings

I woke up as I felt his arms around me. His arms keeping me at peace. I felt safe and comforted by him.
I looked at his sleeping face with his mouth slightly open. I loved it.
Even tho he was asleep, I could still feel him hugging me. I could still smell his scent to this morning. And hear his heart beating.
One of my leg was on him. All I wanted to do in this moment was to hug and feel safe around him. I wanted to kiss and be in his arms forever. I felt truly loved, for the first time in my life.

I craved his touch and soul, I craved him.

Everything about him I wanted.

I gave him a gentle kiss on his nose.

My whole body was tired from last night, he had really taken my strength away.

But I felt like he loved me, I really did.

I wrapped my arms around him before closing my eyes again.

It was morning and I guessed everyone was awake except for us since I heard noises downstairs.

It was moments like this that I admired, it didn't feel normal but natural. The sun hitting our faces as we were sound asleep. It was quiet and peaceful.

I was afraid that it wouldn't last long though, I didn't know why or how but I that was what I feared the most..

I had fallen in love with Tom, and I feared that he didn't feel the same, what if he tricked me just for sex. But I didn't want it to be true,
I really felt loved.

I noticed that Tom slowly woke up. I opened my eyes as I caught him looking at me.

He smiled and so did I.

"Good mornin love" he yawned.

I laughed while my arms still around him.

Love? Those nicknames really did something to me.

"Good morning.." I whisper-talked.

He sat up as I watched him with my eyes. I didn't want to let go, I wanted to hold on to him forever.

He got up and put on those cute pyjama pants. Who could've guessed him out of all the people had pyjama pants.

He was so childish yet so powerful.

He was shy yet so confident.

I smiled and he noticed that I looked at his pants.

"Oh shut up" he laughed as he got closer to drag me up.

He dragged me up from the bed with his bare arms.

I sat on the bed edge as I watched him over me.

His hand placed on my chin gently. Leaning in as our lips collapsed.

I closed my eyes. Feeling his lips against mine.

It was like the world stood still at that moment. I adored it.

All the noise was quiet. The only thing that was important was that kiss. It meant so much to me.

We stopped as he then let go of my chin.

I still had shorts and a tshirt on that I had put on from last night so I didn't have to change right now.

I stood up as I followed Tom down the stairs.

I had this feeling in my stomach that wouldn't let go. This warm tingling feeling.

We walked down to the kitchen

I walked behind Tom as we walked to the kitchen

I saw bill eating some bread while he looked up at me

I felt happy for the first time in a while. I had a smile on my face, I guess they weren't used to it since bill looked kind of shocked.
We both smiled.

I was about to say something but Tom tapped my shoulder to give me some orange juice.

I took the glass and looked it. I hadn't eaten nor drinked for days. I felt sick to the sight of it but I took a sip.

"You two had fun last night?" Bill smiled.

I almost choked on the juice from his words.

I looked at Bill and then Tom.

Had we been that loud..

"Very." Tom replied while laughing.

I didn't reply since I was too embarrassed.

I drank up the whole thing to avoid talking.

Tom had gone into a completely different person these few days. What had happen to him? Had he finally find empathy for me? I hoped so.

Tom finished eating the sandwich that he had made.

"I'm gonna take a shower" Tom said while walking towards the bathroom.

He opened the door and locked it, leaving me and bill alone, fuck.

Did bill know about yesterday?

"You know.." he said while finishing his bread, "I think you've actually healed him." He said as he looked at me.

I was leaning against the kitchen counter.

"What?" I smiled, confused.

"I haven't seen him like this in like, ever." He replied.

I had my arms crossed.

"He carries more anger than a thousand armies could ever bear. He has been hurt, betrayed, deceived. And the only time I've seen peace in his eyes was when he saw you." He now explained.

Those words made me speechless. I didn't know what to say.

I just stood there quietly. What did he mean by hurt, betrayed and deceived?

I felt as I needed to know his past.

I had no idea what it was like? How he really was.

"What do you mean.. hurt?" I answered.

Bill started to lit a cigarette as he put it in between his lips.

"Let's just say, there's reasons for his behaviour today.." he sighed as he let out the smoke.

It made sense. I knew his behaviour wasn't fucking normal and that it must've had reasons, obviously not a excuse but a reason.

I needed to know more about him and his history.

I took my hand out to show that I wanted a puff.

He handed me the cig and I gave him a slight smile.

I put it in between my lips as I felt the smoke run down my throat. It was killing but fucking relieving. Those 2 seconds of nothingness, it was all I wanted.