Tease

I was quiet. He was right.

I knew Tom would hurt me to the point I died.. still I loved him.

And I wasn't happy.

We sat there in quietness. Hearing the cigarette from time to time and his breathing.

I slowly got up and walked towards him to the fence. I stood beside him as I as well leaned on it. We both looked out at the sky as the wind blew in our faces. I wanted this moment to last forever. It was so peaceful. There were no tears, fear or panic. It was calm for the first time in a while. I looked at him, he was still looking at the sky with smoke coming out from his mouth. He then looked down at me, giving me a comforting smile.
I gave him a slight smile back. Seeing his smile made me feel safe.
I couldn't stop thinking about how he had saved me from dying.. I hadn't thought about that.

When I relapsed, i was in his arms. When I took those pills, he was there to save me.

I never knew why he did it. I didn't know him that well, why had he saved me.

"Why did u save me?" I asked him.

"I couldn't let you die, you're the only light with me right now." He said while tossing the cigarette away.

His words was so kind. I guess he was right, there was only 3 of us now and Tom wasn't really, light.

"How come you don't.. you know, have a.. girlfriend? I don't mean that in any mean way-!" I smiled

"Haha well I'm not used to being loved, I wouldn't know what to do." He giggled.

I guess we had that In common, but he did know what to do.. he made me feel a bit loved when he would help me. When he helped me heal my wound and literally save me from dying. Feeling his warmth against me and telling me it was going to be alright, that felt like love, right?

Bills soul was something unusual. It was sweet and kind. I hadn't seen anything bad about him. There was nothing but kindness in his soul. And that kind of scared me, I was afraid of what I might discover from him.

We stood there in silent. It was so nice and calm.

Suddenly the door unlocked. I looked behind me to see what was happening.
It slowly opened and a figure walked thru.

It was, Him.

Ah, That motherfucker.

Tom walked out from the door, he looked at Bill and then at me.

I waited for him to say something. I didn't want him here, I didn't want to fall into his arms and be trapped.

"Verschwinde, Bill." He said as he looked at Bill.

Bill looked at me and then at him.

"Tom, lass sie einfach in Ruhe." Bill replied as he almost regretted his words.

I looked at them confused at their words.

"Ich werde ihr nicht weh tun" Tom said.

Bill sighed as he took a step further and about to walk away, no, fuck!

I grabbed his arm as he looked back at me.

"I'm sorry" bill said before I let go of his arm.

No why did he have to leave me with this son of a bitch.

I followed bill walk out with my eyes. But Tom came even further as I leaned against the fence.

He held my face as I looked away.

"I won't hurt you, don't be afraid."  Tom said as he touched my face.

Fuck why was he doing this to me, he wanted me to be miserable.

I put my hand on his.

"I don't love you.." I lied.

He tilted his head as he smiled.

I felt like he knew whenever I lied.

He now touched my lip with his thumb.

Fuck I was so touch starved..

He went closer as our now bodies touched.

"Angel, I know you want this." He whispered.

I looked down on his hand. And didn't reply.

He teased me as he put his hand on my waist.

I took a deep breath as I tried to focus.

He smiled as he tilted his head.

His hand was now behind my head. I could feel every heart beat.

He leaned closer to me as his our lips almost touched. I was not ready. I breathed heavily as I looked up into his eyes.

They were about to touch but he paused. He leaned back, still his hand on my face.

I looked at him confused.

He let go of me as he smiled and walked away.

Fuck, he teased me so much.

I hated him so fucking much, still I wanted his touch..

I stood there In shock as I could still feel his touch on me, his hands on my body. I hated it but at the same time I wanted more, it was like a drug.

I hated that I gave him exactly what he wanted, I let him play with me like a toy. He left me torn.

I got myself together and went inside again, I looked around and couldn't see Tom or Bill anywhere. I heard some talking downstairs, I couldn't hear quite what was happening but I walked down a few step's quietly to not get noticed.

I looked down and could see firstly bills legs, then Toms and lastly, a woman's. She was wearing long black boot heels. And I could see she was wearing some kind of dress or skirt that was also black. And a purple coat as the same lengths as the skirt. Who was she?

I couldn't hear what they were saying but I knew they weren't angry at each other at least.

I took a few steps further, still being able to hide. I could now hear her voice.
Her voice was a little darker and confident. Her confidence made her seem dominant and independent. But at the same time soft and comforting..  Not like Katie's.