Zhou Xiaomiao gnawed the fish slower and slower, his tail stiffened slightly, and finally he couldn't bear the look in her eyes, so he's picked up the fish and ran towards the ancient tree.

  Shan Mingran easily picked up the cat by the back of the neck and carried him back. He looked at him quietly for a few seconds, then slowly smoothed its fur and said soothingly: "Why are you running away? Keep eating."

  Zhou Xiaomiao was trembling, chǎnshǐguān was so scary.

  Chai Yulu said alertly from the side: "Maybe your cat saw the King of Beasts, or your cat also predicted the danger. Cats are very smart animals. You see, it wants to run away. Why don't we follow him? Let's escape together."

  Shan Mingran flipped the grilled fish and said after a while: "Why don't you leave here first to avoid the limelight. Maybe the Beast King will give up if he can't find you."

  "Am I alone?" Chai Yulu looked at him pitifully: "Brother, are you really going to abandon me and let me go alone?"

  "Otherwise, all those who mobilized troops should retreat, lest the King of Beasts not know that you are about to escape?" Shan Mingran lowered his head to pick out the fish bones, his thin bangs slightly covering his eyes, he said softly: "You go first, I will keep you safe. ."

  "..." Zhou Xiaomiao raised his head and glanced at chǎnshǐguān. Unfortunately, the man was picking fish bones with his head down, and Zhou Xiaomiao couldn't tell what the man's expression was.

  Zhou Xiaomiao was trembling. He was the king of beasts, but he was eaten to death by chǎnshǐguān. Chǎnshǐguān could indeed protect her from worries, but this time he really pursued her, and he kept chasing her away. It can only be released after killing the hero and falling off the cliff...

  Zhou Xiaomiao feels aggrieved. The plot point is that one world is really more difficult than another.

  Chai Yulu was still hesitating: "Then when can I come back? How can I contact you?"

  "You should remember the road we took when we came here. Just follow that road. If the storm passes, we will find you." Shan Mingran gave her confidence, "Don't worry, I want to restore the credibility of modern times. I promise you, I will definitely keep you worry-free."

  Zhou Xiaomiao raised his head and looked at chǎnshǐguān. You didn't want to go back in the first place. Aren't you the god of this world?

  Shan Mingran pressed down his fluffy little head and continued to pick out fish bones without changing his expression.

  Chai Yulu hesitated and finally nodded in agreement. She felt that it was very dangerous here, mainly because the words of the King of Beasts before were too scary. In addition, the tragic events she had read in countless novels told her that if she failed to pray for rain, then she would be in danger. Maybe she will become a sacrifice.

  It was impossible to talk about any scientific principles with a bunch of ancient people, so she could only hide if she couldn't be beaten. Chai Yulu was afraid that she would not let go anymore, but nothing mattered before saving her life. She originally wanted to delay for a few days to see the situation, but she didn't. She thought that the other party would come over again in the afternoon.

  Zhou Xiaomiao really tried his best to stimulate the heroine so that she could escape quickly, "I'm here to give you the animal skin clothes you can wear to pray for rain. Remember to prepare them. I hope you can contribute your magical power to the people and will were delivered from fire and water."

  "If it doesn't succeed, it must be because you are unwilling to give up your divine power, or because you are insincere and the demon god will not accept it. Then don't blame me for being cruel!" After Zhou Xiaomiao finished speaking, he looked at the heroine's stunned face and felt that it was almost done. Then he quietly left and turned into a little white dumpling to find his chǎnshǐguān.

  Shan Mingran pinched his ear: "Master King of Beasts, what do you want to do? Well?"

  Xiaobai Tuanzi rubbed his big hand: "Meow meow meow~~~" Of course it is to save the people, she definitely has this ability.

  Shan Mingran was helpless. Although he knew Chai Yulu's status, there was blind respect and worship for Divine Messenger in this continent, and there was some exaggeration in it. No one would lie about being a Divine Messenger, so Chai Yulu said it to make people think she must be, because no one would dare to say such a thing again in the Demon Temple.

  This is probably what it means to be fearless if you don't know.

  It's a pity that Chai Yulu is not a Divine Messenger, and there is really no way to pray for rain. What Ayun is doing now is basically forcing Chai Yulu away, and the difference is the speed of forcing her away.

  As Shan Mingran thought, Chai Yulu originally wanted to postpone it for a few days. Seeing that the Beast King attached so much importance to praying for rain, and the beasts were approaching to worship, Chai Yulu was afraid that she would be stuck halfway, so after much deliberation, she finally decided to leave early. Okay, then pack your bags and leave overnight.

  In the middle of the night, Chai Yulu went to Shan Mingran to say goodbye, carrying her baggage, and said with tears in her eyes: "Brother, you must go find me. I really know you as a fellow countryman. If you don't go to me, I will feel panicked!"

  Shan Mingran was afraid of disturbing the sleeping person, so he could only lead her to the high platform to see her off: "I understand, as long as you don't panic, keep walking in one direction and I will definitely find you, don't worry."

  Chai Yulu nodded and pointed straight ahead: "Then I'll go east, due east. You must remember to come find me."

  "Okay, go now." Shan Mingran was thinking about Zhou Xiaomiao and couldn't stand this verbosity.

  Chai Yulu walked away with her baggage in tears, feeling quite like she was being forced to leave her hometown.

  Shan Mingran stood under the high platform and watched. When Chai Yulu left, he turned around to go back to the cave. He found a young man in animal skin clothing sitting quietly on the throne, staring at the place where Chai Yulu left and playing with the whistle in his hand. .

  "Ayun?" Shan Mingran jumped onto the high platform, "Did I wake you up? Why didn't you continue sleeping?"

  Zhou Xiaomiao didn't say anything, just put the cyan whistle to his lips and blew a few times, special two long and two short. Soon he saw countless oily green lights flashing deep in the forest, like lamps from a distance. Come here, it's extra bright.

  When the beasts were worshiping, the tigers guarding both sides of the high platform emerged from behind the ancient trees and silently turned into humans: "King, what are your orders?"

  "The envoy didn't want Qiyu to run away. You go and catch her." Zhou Xiaomiao finished speaking word by word in Shan Mingran's eyes, then lowered his eyes slightly and put away the cyan whistle.

  "Yes!" Tiger responded.

  "Just one of you can go. If you can, please come back. If she doesn't want to, then there's no need to show mercy. Remember, she escaped to... the west." Zhou Xiaomiao thought, since it's a pursuit, then it's just a chase. They were just shouting and killing, and they didn't say they had to chase them, so it was better to just leave them alone. Anyway, the plot point is completed.

  Two tigers took the order. One returned to the high platform, and the other left with the beasts in the distance and headed straight to the west. Following the order of the King of Beasts, he captured the envoy who was unwilling to pray for rain.

  They came and went in a hurry, and in the blink of an eye, only Shan Mingran and Zhou Xiaomiao were left on the high platform.

  Shan Mingran squatted in front of Zhou Xiaomiao and said softly: "Ayun, what exactly are you thinking?"