Chapter 51

2 small time jumps. First part is pretty much smut 😳. Drama started on the second part. I hope you guys like it. 🥰

1 week later.

Visenya entered her chambers to find her husband sitting at the table, there was a plate of food in front of him but he had barely touched it. He had been quiet since they had visited her mother and new brother. She knew that he had been at the nursery several times and the nursemaid had told her how he would pick up Aegon and talk to him for a few minutes. Visenya knew how much Aemond wanted a child, but he had not said anything or pushed her to have one. He had accepted when she had told him she wished to wait a bit before having a child.

She approached him from behind and ran her hands over his chest. She kissed the side of his head before running her tongue over the shell of his ear.

"I was looking for you." She dragged her teeth over his earlobe. "You have been busy all day and I wanted to make sure you were resting a bit."

"I am taking care of myself." He took one of her hands and guided her until she was sitting on his lap. "You do not have to worry about me."

"I believe that is one of my jobs as your wife." She bit his chin softly. "I know you took a large amount of my mother's duties while she was with child and after she gave birth to Aegon. You need to rest."

"I am resting now." One of his hands threaded through her hair, while he ran his nose along the sensitive skin of her neck. "Would you like to assist me with that?"

His lips moved to the base of her throat while his other hand moved to her hip. She moaned when his lips trailed kisses along her collarbone.

"I would love to assist you with your rest." Her hands moved to the laces on his black tunic, her finger moving quickly until his chest was uncovered. "I would not want you to do it wrong."

She covered his mouth with her own, loving the plumpness of his lips. He ran his hands up her legs, moving her until she straddled him. She nibbled on his bottom lip, her hands going to the laces on her gold corset and untying them. Aemond's fingers moved until he was dragging them between her legs. She whimpered when two of his fingers entered her, making her arch her back.

"You are so fucking beautiful." He pumped his fingers, and then his eyes fell on her breasts when she removed the gold corset, freeing them. "Fuck, I love your pretty breasts."

"I am aware." One of her hands sneaked inside his trousers and she wrapped it around his cock. "I love your cock, I think is one of my favorite parts of your body."

She gasped when he twisted his fingers, her body arching. Her hand tightened around his cock and she moved it up and down, making him groan. She kissed him again, her hips rocking against his hand.

"How about you climb on your favorite body part then?" He removed his fingers from her body and brought them to her lips. Visenya opened her mouth and sucked her juices off of them, enjoying the way his cock jumped in her hand. Aemond removed her hand and lowered his trousers, pulling out his cock. "I want your pretty cunt riding my cock."

She took his fingers out of her mouth and moved them down her neck and over her nipples. She raised her hips and lowered herself over his cock, moaning as he entered her. Aemond's hands went to her ass, as he helped her move. Visenya's hands went to the back of his head, pressing his face against her chest. Aemond did not need any other instructions, his lips wrapped around her nipple.

"I want a child." Her voice was breathless and Aemond froze, his hands tightening on her ass to keep her from moving. He raised his head and looked at her with shocked eyes. "I want us to have a child."