Chapter 44

Visenya has a plan to get Aemond's attention since he has been so busy. First part is pretty much smut 😳. Rhaenys talks to Daemon about Laena. I hope you guys like it. 🥰

She was tired of her husband being busy, he barely had any time for her. She did not blame him for it, especially now that her mother and father were getting married, Aemond had taken over a large amount of her mother's duties. She had barely seen him for more than five minutes in the past five days. Last night he had spent most of the night in the library, she had not even heard him come into their chambers. The only reason she knew he had slept in their bed was by the indentation he had left on the pillow. While Visenya could be very understanding, going over a sennight without fucking her husband was not something she would allow to continue.

She nodded to the guards standing outside, before entering the chambers and shutting the doors behind her. Aemond sat behind a desk with a large stack of papers on both sides. He did not even look up when she entered. Visenya moved one of the large stack of papers to a table nearby and her husband finally noticed her when she started to move the second stack. Aemond's expression was confused as he stared at her.

"Visenya?" He put down the quill. "What are you doing here? I thought you were with Rhaenyra, helping her with her name day and wedding preparations."

"I was, I helped her and now she is taking care of some minor details." She smiled at her husband before letting her cloak drop. "Now, I am here for you."

His eyes widened when he saw what she was wearing. She had the red and gold gown made especially for him. She would never be able to wear it in public, but she did not need to, the way he was reacting to it was everything she needed. One of the things Aemond loved most about her body was her breasts and she had made sure the gown left most of them uncovered. He did not even blink as she climbed on his lap and kissed his forehead.

"You have been absent for over a sennight." She untied his tunic and pulled it over his head, he did not fight her or move much, except to raise his arms. His gaze was still locked on her breasts as she ran her hands over his chest. She gripped Aemond's hair and pulled back his head, running her nose alongside his. "While you have been ruling the kingdom, I have been lonely and waiting for you. So since you are busy I decided to come see you and get you to fuck me."

She touched her lips to him softly and licked his bottom lip. Her hands moved over his chest and up his neck. His hands went to her waist, pressing her lower body harder against his. The kiss lost its softness then, and she bit his bottom lip before thrusting her tongue into his mouth. One of her hands moved down his body, untying his trousers and pushing her hand inside. Aemond moaned into her mouth as she wrapped her hand around his cock. Aemond's kiss became more desperate as he took control, his hands going to the front of her gown and uncovered her breasts. Her hand moved faster, stroking him harder and Aemond stood up, lifting her and forcing her to wrap her legs around his waist.

Aemond's hand swept out, throwing everything on top of the desk to the ground and setting her on top of it. His hands pulled up her skirts and he slammed into her in one hard thrust. Visenya moaned and threw back her head, placing both her hands on the desk behind her.

"Your cunt is so wet." His next thrust was harder than the first one and his mouth moved down her neck. "You are always so needy."

"Well, when... you are... not meeting... my needs, I have to be a bit demanding." She could not help the gasps leaving her mouth as he thrust into her. "You should take better care of your wife."

"You want more attention, is that it?" He began thrusting harder and faster. "You are such a needy girl, always needing attention, always wanting to be fucked."