Chapter 47

Rhaenyra gives Daemon some news. Visenya tortures Larys a little. I hope you guys like it. 🥰

"I love you." Rhaenyra smiled at her husband's words as she stretched her arms above her head. She was very conscious of the fact she was completely bared and the way her husband's eyes moved over her body. "You are so incredibly beautiful."

"Thank you." She brought his head down to her and kissed his lips. "You are very handsome, yourself."

"Oh, is that what you wed me?" He gave her lips a playful nip. "Because I am so good-looking?"

"Of course." She dragged one of her legs over the side of his body and wrapped both arms around his neck. "Every queen needs a handsome king beside her."

"Is that what I am now? Your king?"

"Yes," She laughed, finding some of the situation amusing. "I am sure my father will not be happy about it. After so many years of exiling you and playing with your life however he saw fit, now you will be the one with the power to exile him."

"That thought does make me happy." He ran his tongue over the side of her neck. "I will need to think very hard about where to send him and how to make his life difficult."

"You are horrible." Rhaenyra laughed. "And I love you for that."

"Well, since my brother enjoyed holding his title over my head and making me do things, I have to do something to get back at him."

"Well, do not take it too far." She moaned when he ran his tongue over one of her nipples. "We do not want to become kinslayers."

"Do not worry, I do not plan to kill him." Daemon dragged his teeth over her nipple. "I just want to play with him a little."

"You and Visenya are scarily alike." Rhaenyra ran her fingers through his hair, enjoying the way he was playing with her body. "I do not even want to imagine what she might be doing right now."

"I am sure she is being a perfectly well-behaved girl and doing as you asked." Rhaenyra looked down at her husband and gave him an incredulous look, making him laugh. "It was worth a try."

"Soon, she will have to behave better." Daemon raised his head and gave her a questioning look. "She will have a small person that will look up to her."

"She will?" Daemon stopped what he was doing and frowned. "I did not know Visenya was with child."

"She is not, at least I do not think she is." Rhaenyra smiled as she saw her husband attempt to decipher what she was trying to tell him. After a few minutes, she just took his hand and placed it on her belly. "I am with child."

"What?" He looked so shocked and hopeful at the same time that she felt bad for him. He looked like he was afraid to hope. "I thought you took something to stop yourself from getting with child."

"I was." Rhaenyra shrugged. "I was busy and forgot to take it a few times, I found out the day of our wedding. It is still early and I want to wait before telling anyone else. I just wanted you to know."

Daemon laughed and stared peppering kisses all over her face. He looked so happy, this is how it should have been when she was carrying Visenya. Unlike her daughter who was robbed of so much, this child would have everything her daughter never had. There was something Rhaenyra had to do before letting everyone else know she was with child. She did not want to have the same issues and questions her father had when he had children with Alicent.