Chapter 261 - 270

Start from the beginning

Chapter 262 The Rhythm of Provocation

  "BOSS, you're going to be in trouble." Roy walked into the office at some point, holding an apple in his hand and sitting on the desk munching on it.

  He was the one who knew about the dispute between Faeze and her, and also knew that the eldest lady wanted to use the movie to declare war on her. Seeing Laila's attitude and the ambitious speech above, how could he not have guessed that this was the movie?
  Lila supported her chin with one hand and watched the live broadcast on TV with a smile: "I dare not say that I will surpass the box office record of Titanic, but they are quite ambitious." Roy said with a smile and said from the

  table Jumped down and squeezed next to her: "You have to let others have a dream, right?"

  "Who knows?" Laila shrugged uninterested. "Which major production is not full of confidence before filming starts? If they are not really confident, those people will not invest money in it." After all, no one's money comes from strong winds.

  "So, you're going to be in trouble?" Roy raised his eyebrows at her, but he couldn't see any worry on her face. He felt that she was just talking about worry and didn't take it seriously at all.

  But that's not the case.

  If it were before the press conference, Laila would definitely answer him "that's impossible", but after seeing the star-studded list of actors, she no longer despised it. If the cast of the movie has been strengthened because of Faeze's investment, are the scripts and other things different from the original movie in the previous life?

  Top stars in Hollywood represent not only acting skills, but also strong box office appeal. Many fans and fans are willing to pay for tickets because a certain star appears in the movie. When she saw the cast list just now, Laila knew that even if the script was a pile of excrement, the final box office of this movie would probably be much higher than in the previous life.

  Because the appeal of those stars is so great, even for their faces, there will be countless fans willing to wave their money to watch their performances.

  But she is not one to admit defeat, especially before starting.

  "Don't think that you will fail before you do it. A movie made with a failure in mind will definitely be a failure." Laila looked at the press conference that was still live on the TV with a calm face, her eyes flickering, I don't know what I'm thinking.

  At this time, reporters from various media outlets are like crazy asking how accurate the box office predictions are. They love speakers who speak out loud, because such people can help them bring controversy. When there is controversy, there will be attention, and when there is attention, there will be sales and ratings. As for whether the movie will really have such a high box office, it is not something that people care about now.

  When the box office results come out, if it really surpasses Titanic, reporters will definitely sing their praises and praise their work like a flower. But if the box office is very low, then there are people who can play it. They will definitely ridicule what they are saying now, and then attract a wave of attention.

  Laila could guess that since Faye had invested in a movie to ruin her movie, his schedule would definitely collide with hers. With two movies released at the same time, how to make the audience choose to watch their own movie is a question that tests the planning ability.

  At this time, a reporter asked another question.

  "It is said that director Moran's new film has also started shooting. Your films are all action films. Will you deliberately stagger each other's schedules?" This is

  a very delicate question. Many people's expressions also became subtle.

  First of all, two movies that start shooting at the same time do not mean that the completion time will be the same. If there are more special effects, the special effects may not be completed until two or three years after the filming is completed. Moreover, movies are being shot every day in Hollywood. It would be too exaggerated to compare them if they were started at the same time.

  Secondly, Laila's investment was more than 30 million, and this one was 180 million, a full six times increase. Putting them together is obviously like bullying the small.

  Laila frowned and glanced past the logo worn on the chest of the reporter who asked the question. She saw the words "New York Post" without any surprise.

  This left her speechless. It seemed that the newspaper regarded her as a cash cow. Regardless of whether it was justified or not, it pulled her out and shook it twice to increase readers' desire to buy.

  "This reporter asked a very interesting question." Faisal smiled and nodded: "We have also paid attention to the second action film directed by Moran. But in our opinion, we have There is absolutely no need to compare the two films. Although both have action movie content, our investment and cast are much higher than the other. It is right to put that director's work together with ours. They are very unfair."

  Roy was immediately angry: "Is he looking down on us?"

  "That's right." Laila responded lightly, her ice blue eyes still on the TV screen. , with a faint smile of unknown meaning on his lips.

  "Are you just going to watch their movie that belittles us?" Roy couldn't see anything from her face, but he dared to swear on his own head that this woman was definitely not someone who would be bullied to the point of being bullied and remain silent. .

  Laila looked at him with a smile: "He is right. Our investment is only one-sixth of theirs, and the actors are all newcomers to our company. Compared with them, we do not have the upper hand." "But

  . We have the best director! How can we lose to that so-and-so?" Roy couldn't remember the director's name, so he just called him "so-and-so". Even though he knew that it was a movie that Faye used to disgust them, he still didn't remember it, which showed that he didn't take the other party into his eyes at all.

  Laila was quite happy to be trusted so much, but she didn't show it on her face: "Who knows? That's the way movies are. Before they are released, you never know whether success or failure is waiting for you."

  Roy I was still about to say something, but I heard the reporter on the TV ask again: "You mean that the movies directed by Moran are not as good as yours, right?"

  Faisal didn't confirm it, but he didn't deny it either. He just used a tacit expression. He smiled silently and glanced at the reporter who asked the question.

  "Luck will not always exist, strength is what is truly worthy of pride. Only when we have strength can we stand here and speak with confidence. As for what will happen to the movie directed by Moran, we will not comment."

  Reporter We are excited, this is the rhythm of provocation! Big news is out, right?

  Roy almost smashed the fruit in his hand onto the TV: "Where did this bastard come from? What does luck mean that it will not always exist? What does strength mean to be proud of? He is saying that we are always favored by the goddess of luck. Success again and again?"

  Laila was not that angry, because what the other party said was right. It was indeed the greatest luck that brought her to where she is today. If not for the blessing of the goddess of luck, how could she have experienced such an incredible thing as rebirth?