Xu Ning never thought that such a big dog could die from the awakening of his powers.

  Feng Nian looked at the big dog corpse in front of him in silence, feeling so confused for the first time. Last year they were caught off guard and their companions died in the cold winter and starvation. This year everyone was well prepared, or even overprepared, but died due to the awakening of powers.

  Feng Nian's silence caused a silence. Xu Ning adjusted his mood and stepped forward to look at the big dog lying on the ground.

  It was a big brown long-haired dog. Xu Ning had not gotten along with it much, but when fighting humans, this dog was one of the dogs who tried to fight with them.

  At that time, Xu Ning and Haqi both firmly denied this idea. Xu Ning still remembered that the dog said to other cats and dogs, "It would be great if it awakened its powers earlier."

  It was obviously a very trivial thing in the past, but at this moment, it inexplicably touched Xu Ning's tears, and the tears fell down so directly.

  Xu Ning calmed down and waited for the emotion to pass before walking to Feng Nian's side. "It's good to just leave like this. No one knows whether the future life will be more painful. At least it has suffered a lot less."

  This was purely self-comfort. Everyone in the Cat and Dog Gang was quite innocent. When I thought about what he said, I really felt that it made sense, and I managed to get in a good mood to discuss it.

  A few cats and dogs whose minds were spinning faster remained silent and did not interrupt their discussion.

  The last resting place for the big dog was next to the puppy that died before. The only ones who went out to bury the dog were a few cats and dogs with powerful abilities that were less affected by the cold winter. Xu Ning watched them open the door and go out, and then closed the door that blocked the winter snow. door, feeling heavy in my heart.

  This is the second dog to die.

  Their team is so large, the next person to die may be a member of the cat gang or a member of the dog gang. It's also possible that it's Ashue or Gao Fei.

  Winter is really a season of despair for all living beings.

  Xu Ning took a deep breath and dragged her paws over to the three puppies.

  The three puppies looked at the white cat that they often played with these days with their big eyes, their eyes were ignorant and innocent. Xu Ning, who was originally uncomfortable because of the death of the big dog, calmed down and walked gently to the three puppies.

  "Eat well and live for a long time."

  *

  News of the deaths of cats and dogs appeared one after another after that. Xu Ning relied on the puppies from the dog gang to maintain his mood. Fortunately, this kind of life did not last long. After about ten days, death finally left them temporarily.

  "Let's have a good meal today!" Xu Ning announced happily.

  The cats and dogs around the pile of wood all raised their heads to look at Xu Ning, waiting for the white cat's next words.

  Hearing no objections, Xu Ning recalled in his memory , "Barbecue spicy hotpot, stir-fried vegetables, braised everything, canned snacks, let's make whatever we want together!"

  There was still silence below. No one quite understood what Xu Ning was talking about. Finally, Feng Nian took the initiative and said, "Ning Ning, we don't know how to do it. Otherwise, you can just tell us how to do it."