64: Ningning and Qiqi

ابدأ من البداية

  "Hurry! Hit them to death! If we hit them to death, we'll have sex! Hahahaha!"

  The leader of the team had a ferocious look on his face, almost imagining the blood that would burst out when the car ran over those animals that didn't know whether to live or die. He was so excited that he couldn't control himself, and he kept urging his companions who were driving.

  His companion had a ferocious look on his face, until he turned on the ignition and the car started making a sound.

  His companion's face turned pale.

  "What are you doing? Drive past them! Hit them to death!"

  The leading man shouted irritably, pushed the person away with a slap, and was about to drive the car over.

  The sound of a car starting sounded in his ears, but the car underneath him made no movement at all. The leading man paused in his movements.

  At this time, the man who was pushed away by him trembled and said: "The car, the car can't start."

  The person in the car behind suddenly said: "When I came up, I, I seemed to see that the tire was broken."

  "Why didn't you tell me earlier!" The leading man cursed and ran down, trying to get into other vehicles in the team.

  The people in the car were afraid of being left behind, so they hurriedly got out of the car. They saw people on other cars rolling and crawling out of the car. At a glance, none of the cars had good tires.

  Ah Xue knew how to speak human words to a certain extent. When the people in the car spoke, they showed a fierce look and acted as if they were ready to attack at any time. If it hadn't remembered the plan that Xu Ning and the others had made before, they would have rushed to it now. Go up and take action.

  There weren't many cats and dogs that spoke human words, but the few that did showed their ferocious looks, and they knew it wasn't a good thing to say.

  Just when everyone was just waiting for one of the cats and dogs among them, Hutch, to issue an attack command, the sound of a vehicle was heard again.

  Xu Ning immediately raised his head and squinted his eyes to notice the human being driving a car from behind. The military green color that looked at An Xin in the previous life was particularly dazzling at this moment. Its sharp voice said: "Retreat, go back to the mountain and hide! You can't even look at it." Check it out!"

  Xu Ning Xiao Gui Xiao, his behavior all the time and Feng Nian's existence gave him a strong appeal in the team. When he heard him shout, all the cats and dogs ran towards the mountain, not even caring about Brother Duan's body. Gotta bring it back.

  The large army rushed all the way back to the mountain. When they turned around, they found that Xu Ning, Qiqi, the cat and the dog had not returned.

  Big Fat Orange had an ugly expression on his face, "Go back and look for them. Ning Ning and Qiqi are both very powerful. It's impossible for them to be caught by humans. They are probably hiding somewhere and it's hard to get out."

  Hutch disagreed, "No, with Ning Ning's huge reaction, the humans who come are probably very dangerous."

  If it says no, the Mao Gang will explode.

  "Why not? What if Ning Ning is in danger outside?!"

  "Qiqi from your dog gang hasn't come back yet. If you don't worry about Ningning, just think about Qiqi!"

  "That's right, if you don't go, we will!"

  With that said, the group of impulsive kittens ran outside, and it was Aisen who quickly picked up the group one by one.

  Seeing that the Mao Gang was about to stage a group fight against Eisen, Hutch quickly said: "It's not that we don't go looking for them, I mean to go find a few powerful ones and look for them quietly. It's too easy for everyone to act together and attract human attention." "

  Hearing this, the excited Maomao calmed down.

  Looking at each other, they chose the cats and dogs to go to Xu Ning and Qiqi.

  *

  Feng Nian, who was two mountains away, had no idea what had happened in Mao Dog Mountain during his absence.

  After talking about wanting to go hunting, Feng Nian left Mao Dog Mountain without stopping. Originally, he thought it would be better to catch a few more large prey back to the mountain, and it would be much easier to sort out with Xu Ning.

  But an unexpected predator forces it to stop.

  The black cat jumped on the branches. With the help of the wind, no matter how far apart the branches were, they couldn't hinder its progress.

  There was a rustling sound coming from the bushes in the distance, and it seemed that the movement was not small. The black cat paused in its advance, lowered its body on the branch, and was ready to attack at any time.

  A big man of yellow and black emerged from the bushes, and the fur on the branches of Feng Nian's back exploded with a pair of eyes. He didn't understand why this kind of creature appeared so close to the human living area.

  The author has something to say:

  Because the plot of Feng Nian is also important, I started to take a double line, which will probably last three or four chapters.