Xu Ning:......

  Is this why cats walk? !

  Other cats: [trying to argue - no excuse]

  Xu Ning found a spacious place to lie down and wait for Feng Nian to return.

  The vigorous black cat shuttled through the forest. Behind it, the low bushes were split in the middle by something, and it chased the black cat straight. Even if it encountered trees, it rarely turned.

 The trees were knocked over and there was no movement. The birds perched on them flew up and cursed, trying to see which one was alive and kicking.

  Relying on their blurred vision at night, when the birds saw the species following the black cat, they silently closed their mouths and began to curse in words that other animals could not understand.

  The moonlight peeked out from between the overturned trees to trace the departing figure.

  The black cat turned around, turned around and slapped the big guy's face with a claw, and ran in the original direction before the other party could react.

  "Ouch, hum, ouch-"

  The big guy dug at the ground angrily, and his already slow speed increased to a higher level. Before the black cat could react, he almost caught up with it.

  In the gap between the trees, the moonlight finally caught up with the animal behind the black cat.

  It was a big black pig, about one hundred and fifty-six in size. There were no thick bristles on its body, and there were no traces of the wild boar's tusks.

  This is actually a domestic pig!

  When Xu Ning saw the black cat coming back empty, he thought it had failed in hunting. He stood up and wanted to go down to see if it was injured.

  When the black cat saw it about to get off the tree, it gave a sharp shout, and the little white cat was lifted back to the branch by a gentle wind.

  Xu Ning let out a "meow" without knowing why. Soon he heard the sound of the grass being separated. Xu Ning frowned and looked behind the black cat.

  The black cat landed next to Xu Ning lightly and said, "Ning Ning, I'll take care of that guy in a while. You can go inside the space and we'll dry the meat tomorrow."

  "Don't you like jerky?" Xu Ning asked strangely. In the eyes of black cats, nothing is as good as freshly caught food. Why did you think of making jerky today?

  Feng Nian said: "It's a bit big. We can't finish it in one meal. We'll keep it for winter."

  Hunting is difficult in winter. Even if Feng Nian is confident in his own strength, he cannot guarantee that the kittens will not starve. Today, he finally encountered a big one and took the opportunity to gather some food.

  At this time, the big guy following the black cat has also revealed its true appearance. Xu Ning said worriedly: "Please pay attention to your safety. If you can't deal with it, forget it, you know?"

  Black Cat:!

  It's a joke, it's impossible that I can't handle it!

  Xu Ning's words reminded Feng Nian of the kitten's distrust of its strength, and he made up his mind to deal with this big guy and show it.

  The black cat nodded with a serious expression, swooped down and gave the big black pig a paw.

  The big black pig, which was caught again, was so angry that it bumped into the black cat. Xu Ning looked at Feng Nian in fear, and saw that it nimbly dodged away, and then he put down the stone in his heart.

Cat's Way to Survive a Natural Disasterजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें