My phone is ringing, but what makes you think I want to answer it?

Date: September 14 20XX
Location: Upper Lake Female Dorm (Swan Building) #304, London, UK
Time: 6:10 PM (BST)
POV: Cookie

      It's been almost 2 days since I've been to class. I don't even want to come out of my room, let alone go to school. Fuck my grades and all, the worse that could happen is I'd get kicked out of Upper Lake and be pushed on the next flight to Toronto. It's nothing to worry about...
These past few days, I haven't even left my dorm. Whatever I eat is whatever snacks I have lying around my room, and even that's running out. But I don't feel like doing anything right now. Maybe if I'm lucky, the earth will explode in a few seconds. 3...2...1...
No such luck, the earth stays as is. Goddammit. C'mon, let me disappear.
If anyone has tried to reach out to me, I haven't seen their messages, texts, emails, or whatever. Sure, I've heard my phone buzzing a fair few times yesterday, and it even rang once this morning, but when it happened, I made no effort to go and even check who it was. Whatever, it's probably Will, trying to check up on me and act all nice and caring, when it's his fault that I'm in whatever shit I'm in right now.
      No, that's not fair. I shouldn't be blaming Will for the dumb shit I've done. It was my idea to initiate that accursed kiss in a public area. Like, seriously, I was clearly not thinking straight, or thinking at all, for that matter. But I guess I deserve it. I can deserve it and stay holed up in my dorm at the same time, can't I?