Done with everything, I'm out.

Date: September 12 20XX
Location: Upper Lake Great Hall, London, UK
Time: 1:30 PM (BST)
POV: Cookie

     Fuck it, now they look like they're actual friends. Or, that's as friendly as Rage gets. They're talking to each other, and Karin occasionally laughs or giggles, and all throughout class, there's a dopey smile on her face, like she's fucking high or something. It pisses me off even more, and now I can't even concentrate on my work in the back of the class.
My stomach hurts. Is this normal? Is this what's supposed to happen when you see your boyfriend (?) talk with a more attractive woman and completely ignore you like you're not even there? Is this normal? Then I guess I'm fine. But I wanna puke.
Actually, you know what? I can't take this shit anymore. I raise my hand and lie that I'm feeling feverish to be excused to the nurse's office. My business teacher is a total pushover, so he writes me a slip to excuse me for the whole class without even asking why, so I take my bag with me and leave. As I walk to the door, I can feel everyone's eyes on me, especially Rage's and Karin's. But without looking back, I step out of the classroom and slam the door behind me.
Once again, I'm walking back to my dormitory, and when I enter my room, I decide that I'm not gonna come out again for a long time.