Car Shopping with Rage.

Date: July 8 20XX
Location: Lamborghini Dealership (Lamborghini Uptown Toronto), Toronto
Time: 3:36 PM (EST)
POV: Cookie

     On day eight of summer vacation, I was just lazing around my flat, doing absolutely nothing productive. Then suddenly, at 3 in the afternoon, I got a voicemail from Rage telling me to meet him at Lamborghini Uptown. You can't blame me for being confused. A poor-ass woman like me has never ever been in a ten-mile radius of such an expensive shop, let alone been inside one to buy something. Nope, what a weird thought. The voicemail went on to explain how he needed me to be there in thirty minutes because he was having trouble deciding on a model to get. I seriously have no clue why he asked me to help him, because I know nothing whatsoever about cars. 

     I enter the modern, LED-light-ridden car shop. My initial reaction is "Wow, that's big."
As I'm looking around the place, I see Rage in the corner with a man that's probably the owner of the place. He sees me at the same time and waves me over. I hurry over to him. 
"You called me, and I came," I exclaim proudly. I don't know why I'm proud exactly, but it does involuntarily make me feel like an actual cat coming over when its owner calls it. 
It seems Rage is thinking the same thing, because he blinks and says, "Uh, good job."
I look at the closest car left to him. It's a sleek silver thing with jet-black tire covers. I can never understand why sports cars are always so low, though. It looks a little hard to get into, but maybe with my height it wouldn't be that much of a problem.
Ugh, there I go imagining myself into things that have a zero percent chance of coming true. It's a really bad habit and it just makes me feel like the poor and sad kitten I am. I quickly turn my head away from it. The less I look at it, the better. But on the right is another car, a shiny blue one. I think I made a mistake coming here.
Rage is just watching my tolerance being tested with a calculating look on his face. I look up to avoid the pretty cars and instead I find Rage watching me. "What?"
"It's just that you keep looking away from those cars. Why, do you not like them or something?"
Ha, only if he knew the amount of fantasies and dreams brought on by those cars. The owner of the dealership is looking at me too. I hope he doesn't think I don't like the cars, because I love them.  
"Oh no, it's definitely not that," I reassure him. "So, anyways, what'd you call me here for?"
Finally Rage remembers that he still hasn't explained that. "Oh yeah, I was kinda having trouble deciding which one's better."
He pointed to the blue one which I just saw. "This Asterion's a limited edition, so it's a waste if I don't take it, but the Estoque," he pointed to the silver one, "this is the only one in the world, a concept model, so it's a lot more expensive. And they both look sick so..."
I think I understood close to nothing, but I get what he wants me to do.
"You want me to pick for you?" I say disbelievingly. "Me, who knows nothing about this stuff? If you like them both, then why don't you just buy both of them?"
 "Wait, what?" Rage is dumbfounded by this idea. "Both, huh? Damn, I didn't think of that..."
He turns to the cars, speculating if buying both is worth it. After a moment of thinking, he says, "But how am I gonna take them both home?"
Oh yeah. "I can drive, technically," I say tentatively. "I have a license and all, just not a car." 
He glances sideways at me, relieved. "Oh, okay, I guess you can drive the other one and I don't have to come pick it up later."
It takes a moment for that to sink in. Drive a Lambo? Me?! Damn, I finally get to drive one, no matter how temporary it is! I can scratch that off my bucket list now.