⚠️ Yeah, you ⚠️ pt 1

⚠️ = ACTUAL SMUT THIS TIME SORRY BOUT LAST TIME 😭😭😭

Date: September 3 20XX
Location: Rage's Dorm #737, London, UK
Time: 10:36 PM (BST)
POV: Cookie

I don't feel like going to sleep, not now that I've entered Rage's dorm. It's already fully furnished with very Rage-y modern furniture. As I get in, Rage locks the door behind us, a little aggressively but it's fine. I kick off my shoes and climb onto the edge of the bed, breathing in the room's scent. The Timbers must really love their perfumes because his room smells like something light and springtimey. But then it's also intertwined with a heavy scent of Axe deo. Whatever it is, it's hot. And even though all I had was Coke, I feel very intoxicated and drunk right now.
"Fuuuuck," I moan as Rage presses his lips on mine. I throw my arms around his neck and pull him closer to me. Nothing is making sense right now but it's fine. We can spend a night just being horny teenagers, right?
Rage pulls away so he can sit back against the wall and then pulls me on top of him, kissing me desperately again. My breathing turns heavier, intertwined with small moans and sharp inhales. One of my hands roam down his torso, fiddling with his black sweater's zipper, trying to get it off. I unzip it and he takes it off, tossing it to the side. He slips his hand under my shirt and I gasp. "Fuuuuck, Rage," I whimper, "you're down baaaad."
He doesn't say anything but hungrily kisses my neck. I'm losing my mind right now, it's feeling so fucking good.