He's got a Lamborghini-

Date: February 17 20XX
Location: Whitewater High, Toronto
Time: 7:57 PM (EST)
POV: Cookie

     It's time to go home now. Neither me or Rage said a word after that last interaction, and to be honest, I wish he did, 'cause I was soooo bored and I knew I'd be safe from his violence because there was a detention monitor watching us the whole time. Well, after he saw that we weren't saying a single thing after a while, he started watching some anime on his phone. I say anime, but I could hear it from his headphones, like, 4 meters away, and I'm starting to suspect it was probably a hentai...
     Anyhoo, it's super dark outside, and there's nobody around. Walking home is probably not the greatest idea. I check the time on my phone. 7:57 pm. Almost 8. Almost dinner time. That's when I realise I'm actually kinda hungry, and my stomach grumbles. I look around, embarrassed, to see if Rage heard but he's not there. But then I hear an engine, and Rage pulls up flawlessly in front of me. 
     Even in the dark, I can make out the details of his Lamborghini. It's electric blue like his hair, and it's very sleek. Definitely a car I'd want my boyfriend to have. Too bad this rich dude's never gonna be mine...
Wait, why is he even parked in front of me, like he's expecting me to get in???
Naw, that can't be right. "If you're here to show off your amazing car," I harrumph and look away, "I am not interested in it." 
He looks at me blankly. "I'm not showing off my car. I'm waiting for your ass to get in."
So he does want me to get in. Why though? Maybe he's gonna give me a ride home.
"Why?" 
"Shut up and get in, Cat."
Well, I'm not really in the mood to fight, so I have no choice but to climb in. And I also have no choice but to notice these few facts:

1. Rage smells super good.
2. The seats are very cushiony.
3. Rage is v-e-r-y hot, even in the dim glow of the streetlights.
and
4. I'm super duper hungry.

     My stupid stomach is growling as loud as heck now. Even Rage can hear it while he starts the car. He looks at me questioningly. I look away.
"Maybe if your stupid car wasn't so quiet while it starts up, then you wouldn't hear it."
After I say this, he gives me a strange look, somewhere in between amusement and a grimace.
"What?"
 "You're the first person to have a problem with this car."
"This car? Is there anything special about it?"
As he looks onto the road, I see his face is still the weird one. "Well, for starters, this is a limited production Lamborghini Veneno, and a ten-mil dollar one. It's one of 14 in the world, and the top speed's 356 kmph and this baby's acceleration is 0 to 97 kmph in just 2.9 seconds."
I wonder why he memorises all this info. Maybe to show off, just like I thought.
"And do you expect me to be impressed?"
He pulls onto the highway, his hair drifting behind him. He scoffs. "You're already impressed."