Why does this take so long???

Date: September 2 20XX
Location: Toronto Pearson Intl. Airport, Toronto
Time: 1:30 PM (EST)
POV: Cookie

     After an hour full of delays, the stupid plane has finally come. I'm so bored and my phone has already run out of charge. I would go recharge it, but my stupid ass forgot to pack a cable and both Will and Rage have an iPhone while I have to use a third-hand Samsung from like, 10 years ago or some shit. Being poor is such an inconvenience, ugh. I went over to the duty free shop to see if they sold Android cables, but most of them were too expensive and I don't have a charging port anyways.  I did end up buying a simple cable, so hopefully the plane's gonna have a socket somewhere. It's first class, it should have a socket.
"Good afternoon, passengers," the woman over the intercom announces. "This is the pre-boarding announcement for flight 74A to London. We are now inviting those passengers with small children, and any passengers requiring special assistance, to begin boarding at this time. Please have your boarding pass and IDs ready. Regular boarding will begin in approximately five minutes. Thank you."
After five long minutes, we're finally able to get on board. Maybe it's because of the first class tickets, but we get to go on first. I must look confused because Rage just says, "Priority boarding." 
There's a few people behind us as we get on board and once we settle down and put our luggage in the overhead bins, they sit down in first class too. Then after all the first class passengers have boarded, the economy and business class arrive. There are 3 aisles; one in the middle and two on the sides, and each aisle has two seats. Rage and I are sitting on the left aisle, and Will is sitting in the middle aisle's left seat. Rage doesn't look all that impressed, but honestly I didn't expect him to. He's probably never been on economy class in his life.