Omg, the view's HOT (like YOU!)

Date: February 17 20XX
Location: Timber Estate, Toronto
Time: 8:24 PM (EST)
POV: Cookie

     Rage didn't take me home as planned. There was some kinda block on the way, and I guess he was too tired to reroute. I don't blame him. It's really dark and late. 
So, right now, I'm in his huge-ass underground garage, and it looks like it could store a million cars, which it probably is because there are cars everywhere of every type. Rage parks in a divided section of the garage with about 15 cars in it. It must be his. This garage is ridiculous. How many cars are even in this "garage"???
He answers my thoughts. "It can hold up to 200, but we only have around 150. And the guest parking lot can hold 320."
GUEST PARKING LOT???? Man, this sure is swanky. Imagine having a separate lot for guests. How did these guys even get that rich?
Again, my question is answered. "My dad's the CEO and owner of a lot of big companies and my mom owns a couple of big banks."
Then I notice he looks a bit sad as he says this and I immediately understand why. His parents must not have enough time for him because of their jobs so they just give him material goods and expect him to live with that. And I bet a fair few fights go on between his folks, what with lack of sleep and irritation.
     There's a door that leads from the garage to the grand foyer. My jaw drops.
"Holy shit...!"
There are so many cool ass things about this foyer. First of all, it's huuuuuuge! Second, the ceiling is fully glass so you can see the stars from anywhere you stand. Third, there's a fountain in the middle of the foyer in between the marble-banistered grand staircase. The walls are pure marble and steel and the modern chandelier's cool light shines brightly on them. What I'd give to live in such luxury...
Then I realise he's walking away from me and I scramble to follow him, because I don't want to get lost. We make our way through countless exquisite hallways and doors until we're on the third floor. I think it's the guest dining room because of the many sleek black dining tables. The view is exquisite from the big full-wall windows lining one side of the room. Rage's mansion is situated upon a hill, and I can see the bright, glittering city skyline from here. It truly is breathtaking. The rumours about the Timber estate were all true.
I'm so enraptured by the view that I forget where I am, so Rage's quiet voice makes me jump a little.
"You like the view a lot, huh?"
I turn around and find that he's staring at me, bemused. I flush, because whatever he does is so hot. Even when he doesn't mean to do it. Although I think he never means to do it. So it's kinda like a not-on-purpose thing. Damn, I just wanna kiss this guy.
      And suddenly, I realise that I've never really hated Rage. If I really did, I would have defended myself a long time ago. Instead, I just kept coming back for more because I liked how it felt. Call me a masochist, but being pushed around by such a hot guy was just so hot. I just wanted to be in denial because it hurt sometimes. 
But I like that pain.
And he musta liked me back because he kept doing it. I don't know any other logical explanation. But he's pushed me around for so long, so now it's my turn. If I want to kiss him, I will. 
And I do. 
He's kinda tall so I have to stand up on my toes to do it, which normally hurts but I'm too distracted by the kiss so I don't feel it. I don't actually feel anything but his lips, which are slightly parted in surprise, and his expensive black bomber jacket, which I've gripped to steady myself (I'm probably wrinkling it, but that's not my problem, he can just go have his maid iron it or some shit). 
He smells like Axe deo.
And then I pull back.

Date: February 17 20XX
Location: Timber Estate, Toronto
Time: 8:33 PM (EST)
POV: Rage

     W h a t ?