Dormitory

Date: September 3 20XX
Location: Upper Lake Female Dorm (Swan Building) #304, London, UK
Time: 7:29 PM (BST)
POV: Cookie

     My dorm is actually super nice. It's kind of big for a dorm, and it has a nice big full-wall window. It's some Timber Estate-type shit. I'm on the third floor and my window overlooks the River Thames. It's actually a vibe. 

    It's dark and cloudy outside already, and I've already arranged and unpacked my stuff. I'm sitting on my bed, which is covered by a blue checkered bedspread. I'm about to go visit Rage's dorm, which I hear is bigger than mine, just because there are less boys in Upper Lake than girls. Will and Rage discovered their dorms were adjacent to each other and they threw a fit right in the middle of the hallway, causing some stares and eye rolls from the other occupants of the guys' dorm. 

     I check the time. 7:30 PM. I slip off my bed and put on my shoes. I'm supposed to have dinner with the guys at some swanky restaurant nearby. Neither of us are great with fancy places but we're too tired to go elsewhere. Rage is paying anyways, so we can eat all the luxurious shit we want. 

     After trying to detangle my hair, I head out to meet Rage at his dorm. It's already dark out, and it's a little eerie, but nonetheless pretty.