Fuck that bitch Karin

Date: September 11 20XX
Location: Upper Lake Great Hall, London, UK
Time: 1:23 PM (BST)
POV: Cookie

     I don't know if I can get through class without losing my head. I mean, I don't think it's supposed to be a big deal, judging from Rage's reaction yesterday, but I still am extremely guilty and mad at myself for doing that shit. So when I walk into the Advanced Economics lecture hall, I brush briskly past Rage's table without looking at him once, and take the table at the back of the room, sitting down quietly. Thank god Will's not in my class; it'd be really awkward to be around him too.
The girl whose number I got a few days yesterday, Karin Hansen, sees the empty seat next to Rage so she takes her stuff and moves there, smiling at him in a way that, for some reason, makes my stomach sick. It's not a friendly type of smile- it looks like Karin is interested in something more than just friends. It also makes me feel like Karin didn't become friends with me just for friends' sake. But I'm feeling a little triumphant too because Rage doesn't seem particularly swayed by her. Good on him.
But as class goes by, I find my triumph slowly dwindling down. Rage and Karin now have full-on conversations, and even though whatever happened between Rage and me is totally my fault, it pisses me off that he's talking to another girl. Especially one that's blonder and more...curvier than I am. Crazy, right?
After an agonising hour and a half, class finally finishes and I swear, I just pack my stuff as quickly as I can and book it out of there, speeding up when I reach Rage and Karin's table.  
I don't know what me and Rage are right now. Are we still together, or was there supposed to be some kind of silent breakup that took place the moment he walked into the student lounge yesterday? Or does this just count as a minor fight and he's just giving me the silent treatment? I don't know which it is, or maybe it's none of these. Just thinking about it makes me dizzy.
After class, I guess I'm done for the day; I didn't bother checking the daily-changing schedule they give us. Even if I have another class after this, I don't think I could concentrate on it. So I walk out of the main campus building and walk as fast as I can to my dorm building, heading in and straight to the elevator. I want nothing more than to just fall asleep, to take my mind off of something that shouldn't be so difficult to understand. The thirty seconds in the elevator is painful, and the boring jazz in the background doesn't help. So when the elevator finally reaches the third floor, I practically run out into the hallway and halt in front of room 304, frantically pressing my thumb to the biometric digital lock of the apartment. The door clicks open with a low beep and I wrench the door open and slam it behind me.
Without even bothering to turn on the lights, I dump my bag into a chair in the corner, kick off my shoes, and flop onto my bed, transcending realms into blissful unconsciousness.