Flights are kinda boring...

Date: September 2 20XX
Location: Flight 74A to London, currently over the North Atlantic Ocean
Time: 3:48 PM (EST)
POV: Cookie

     I dunno what the timezone is for flying over the Atlantic, but I'm gonna just go with what time it is in Toronto right now. It's been two hours since we got onto the plane. I've just finished watching Mean Girls (it was alright, I guess). Will's watching something too, but I dunno what it is. Rage is sleeping already, like, it hasn't even been 4 hours yet! Being on a plane's just too damn boring. After you've watched the good movies, there's nothing to do except watch all the bad ones and eat pretzels and shit. 
His head has dropped onto my left shoulder (he demanded the window seat like a kid) and when he's sleeping, he doesn't look that tough anymore. He looks more normal than I've ever seen him, actually. I kinda like it, it's cute. 
I take my headphones off and place them in the front seat pocket. The sudden movement causes Rage to stir and his face looks irritated. He mumbles something I don't catch. 
"What'd you say again?" I ask, sitting back to how I was originally. 
He repositions his head back on my shoulder and slightly glares up at me. "Don't fucking move." 
"Jesus, why do you sound so mad?" I ask, tensing my arm to annoy him. He tries to smack my leg or something but in his drowsiness, he overshoots and hits my screen hard with his knuckles instead. He immediately sits up, his eyes wide, clutching his right hand, which has begun to turn red. "Fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck...." he whispers harriedly. Even I wince at that. Will turns his head to see what's going on. He smirks at Rage's injured hand and goes back to watching whatever shit he's watching. Rage looks just plain mad now, but it's more of a sulk. I kinda feel bad for him for no reason. I know it's nothing serious but hey, it probably hurt like hell for a moment. I take his hand and press it to my lips. His eyes widen in surprise, but his face turns red and he looks away. I stick my tongue out at him and let go of his hands. He snatches it away and this time, he leans on the window. Aw. 
At that moment, the flight attendant comes by with the refreshment cart. She asks Will first, since he's in the nearest row, middle aisle. He takes a Coke and the woman turns to me. "Welcome aboard British Airways, what can I get you?"
I look at the cart. "Uh, iced tea is good, thanks." It seems to have a lot more options for drinks and snacks than for economy class. The woman pours me a glass of Pure Leaf Lemon Iced Tea and directs her glance at Rage, who's dozed off again. She hesitates and looks back at me hesitantly. I shove Rage, who opens his eyes, grumbling again. "Whaddaya want?"
"What do YOU want to drink?" I shoot back at him. He shrugs. "I don't care."
I roll my eyes and look at the attendant. "He can just have water, I guess."
Rage doesn't object to that, so she hands him a water bottle and moves on to the next passengers.

     After two more hours of just watching random movies, I get impatient and check the remaining flight time on screen. Three more hours, approximately. I sigh and slump back in my cushy seat. Will looks at me. "You good?" he asks quietly across the aisle. I nod wearily and pick at my nails. "I'm just bored," I reply, kicking the seat in front of me, which is fine because there's no one sitting in front of me. Rage is awake right now, but he's staring out the window. There's honestly nothing to see, though. Just clouds and the sky.