This guy is scary, are you sure you want him?

Date: February 24 20XX
Location: Timber Estate, Toronto
Time: 1:49 AM (EST)
POV: Cookie

    I invite Will in and lead him to the basement where the apes and Rage are waiting for the pizza. Rage's eyes narrow as he notices Will with me. Poor Will, he looks so bewildered, carrying that pizza. "Sit down," I say to him and gesture to one of the couches.
"What's he doing here?" asks Rage, snatching the pizza from his hands. 
"Fuck, Cooks, I never knew you were rich and these guys were your friends," Will mutters.
I blink. "Uh, no, you got it wrong. This is Rage's house, and those-" I point at Mark, Lee, Tim and Reg, "-are RAGE's friends."
Will's eyes widen. "Why are you at this jerk's house?"
     After I explain to him why I'm here, Will looks more confused than ever.
"What's with these mood swings?" says Will, looking scared. "I thought you hated him..."
Rage finally speaks after being quiet during my whole explanation. "You don't get to choose who she wants, y'know. You can't pick her taste."
Will's eyes flick to Rage's. "I never said that."
"It's all in your mind."
Will looks back at me. "This guy is scary. Are you sure you want him?"
I look away. I don't know how to answer that question. "I-"
Rage's glare is seriously burning a hole through the back of my head. 
"I'm not really sure," I say, waiting for Rage to start punching me. Will blinks twice. But Rage just sits there and takes a sip of that Mountain Dew he's holding. Well, what can I say? He's a changed man.

Date: February 24 20XX
Location: Timber Estate, Toronto
Time: 1:59 AM (EST)
POV: Rage

     Damn, she really said she wasn't sure. Well I don't blame her. I ain't sure myself. But the real question is, why is that idiot in my house??? Of all the late-night pizza delivery guys, I gotta get this one??? I feel like kicking him out, literally. I'm kinda tired though. Even a Mountain Dew cannot hype me up for the cleanup we're about to go through when the guys leave. So I'm gonna tell this guy nicely.
"Get out of my house," I say, throwing a twenty at Will. He catches it, startled.
"But the total bill is just 6-"
"Whatever, you keep the rest, I don't care."
Not being generous, just showing off my money.