⚠️ Yeah, you ⚠️ pt 2

Date: doesnt matter
Location: where am i
Time: who cares
POV: Cookie

     This feeling is way too euphoric to be real. I feel like I'm gonna lose my fucking mind, and this is only the beginning. My heartrate has gone up considerably, and so has Rage's; I can feel it speeding up when I run my palm over his
torso. Speaking of which...
"Take off your shirt," I tell him, my voice coming out huskier than I meant it to. He cocks his head, looking up at me smirkingly.
"Yeah?" Rage swiftly removes his t-shirt, which joins the forgotten jacket on the floor. Now his upper body is bare. "I'll be asking you to do the same, too," he murmurs, desperately kissing my throat. I shudder, feeling tingly and lightheaded, and examine his abdomen. He is well-built, to say the least. This is not my first time seeing him with no shirt, however, but it still amazes me nonetheless.
"You're fucking hot," I comment, fighting back the urge to run my hands all over him. He
doesn't reply but there is a slight smirk in his expression. His fingers play on the hem of my shirt. "Your turn," he commands me. Finally. It was getting a bit too warm in here. I slowly, teasingly, remove my shirt, earning a subtle eye roll from Rage. Another piece of fabric joins the pile on the floor. I'm just thankful that I wore matching lingerie today. Blue and lacy. Rage sees it and raises his eyebrow. "Do you usually wear...this kinda stuff?"
I nod, feeling stupid for some reason. "It's comfortable, okay?" I shoot back defensively.
"Okay, okay, relax," he says, sticking out his tongue. "Either way, it's sexy."
I sigh as he kisses my collarbone again, his fingers carelessly running over the seam of my bra. I caress his abs, his hair, whatever I can reach. I just want him right now. Nothing else matters.