u wan me to break in??????!!!

Date: September 4 20XX
Location: In front of dorm #737, London, UK
Time: 3:42 AM (BST)
POV: Cookie

     I found his dorm first try! Woohoo!
I knock on the door and wait for Rage to let me in but I get a text instead.

Rage: 43267891

Me: what??

Rage: my door code

Me: u wan me to break in??????!!! 

Rage: do whatevr u want sfbsaufusavfsaovuoafufasfnbsjfas

I stare at his message full of spam for a moment, then shrug and punch in the door code on the electric keypad lock. 
Rage's room is very dark, and when I open the door, the light from the main corridor floods in.
"Close the door," he grumbles from the bed, covering his eyes with his elbow. "It's fucking bright."
"Okay, okay, sorry..." I quickly shut the door, engulfed in the greyish, neon darkness. "I can't see, now."
He sighs, sits up and turns on the lamp on the end table. "You're a cat. You're supposed to be able to see in the dark."
"Oh, yeah," I scoff, slipping off my shoes and tossing it to the side. "If I were a cat, last night would be considered bestiality if Will wasn't such a cockblock."
Rage thinks about this for a moment. "Good point." 
I shrug out my cardigan and toss it aside on the counters. "You can turn off the lights now."
He flips the switch and the room goes dark again. "Finally," he murmurs into his pillow. I sit on the edge of his bed, kicking my legs on the frame because they don't reach the ground. 
"The hell are you doing?" he asks, his voice muffled by the blanket. I shrug and just look outside. How the heck does he sleep with the curtains wide open? His room overlooks the city instead of the river. All of his rooms overlook cityscapes. Even the bedroom in his mansion is facing the skyline, not the opposite side, where there's a large forest. 

     Rage answers my question before I say it. Mind-reading abilities, I guess. "I like concrete more than trees," he says as if that justifies it. 
"Oh," I reply lamely back. 
He makes a dissatisfied noise, grabs my shirt and pulls me onto him, making me lose my balance and fall backwards. "What the fuck was that for?!" I protest, trying to sit back up again, gasping, but he has me pinned effortlessly to him. 
"Just get some sleep," he replies, letting go of my shirt. "It's only like, 4."
I sigh and sit up. "Fine," I relent, slipping off my shirt and throwing it on the nightstand. I feel him stiffen up beside me. "Uh, why are you stripping?" he tentatively asks. I smile at this question, feeling my cheeks heat up.  
"You think I'll go to sleep in full clothing?" I tease, take off my pants too and toss them. Now all I'm wearing is lingerie, the same blue set from last night.
    I sit back against the headboard and the distant neon light from the faraway city skyline filters in through the large wall windows, illuminating and outlining my silhouette. It's still very dark outside but the artificial light is enough to make out my most prominent features. 
"Are you gonna lie down now?" Rage asks, looking up at me. I stick my tongue out at him.
"I don't feel like it," I reply shortly. "You go to sleep."
He's silent for a moment but then speaks up again. 
"Nah, we can do something else. You know, you look fucking hot as hell in that..."