⚠️ Yeah, you ⚠️ pt 3

Date: yes
Location: yes
Time: yes
POV: Cookie

     "Just a heads up, I don't have protection or whatever on me right now," Rage mutters against my skin.
"It's alright," I reply carelessly. His hand slips under my bra, making direct contact with my nipple. My breath hitches as he caresses my boob, rough enough as to not be painful. "Raaaage," I moan loudly, shuddering at how sensitive it is.
     He pulls my bra up over my tits so they're exposed to the cool air. I gasp, feeling a little chilly. He notices my flinch. "You good?"
"Yeah," I rasp back, slowly inhaling. He nods and lightly kisses my cleavage. I shiver from sheer pleasure, and he says something against my skin, but I don't quite catch it.
"Hmmmm...?" I purr, playing idly with his messy blue hair. "Did you say something?"
"I love you," he murmurs, going red. His voice is smoky, and for some reason, that turns me on even more.
"Shut up and touch me," I tease, and at this he grins and pushes me back on the bed. I can tell it's not going to make any creaky sounds. He positions himself over me and I wrap my arms and legs around him, pulling him closer to me. He unblocks his black leather belt and throws it on the floor. I sit up and reach up to meet his lips again. He pushes me down and——

Someone knocks on the door.
"What the fuck would someone want from me at 11 PM?" Rage grumbles, picking his jacket up from beside the bed and putting it on. I'm also kinda mad. What a cockblock. I sit up, cover myself with his sheets and watch him open the door.
     "Keep it down, will ya?" Will complains groggily from the other side of the doorframe, sounding annoyed and sleep deprived. "I can hear every damn thing." His eyes fall on me in the corner. We make eye contact for a couple seconds and then I look away.
    Rage looks stunned for a moment, and then bursts out laughing. "Fuck you, do you think I give a shit?" he asks between breaths.
I swear me and Will have the same bewildered expression.
     After a couple minutes, Rage finally calms down but is still snickering. "Go back to bed, kid."
What an unhinged idiot.