⚠️ Rage's parents (the chaotic part 2) ⚠️

⚠️ = means smutty content, oh yes 😏 (a lil smut help from my friend Danya, go follow that smutty bish rn even though she doesn't write a single thing. actually, she kind of wrote this whole chapter teehee [becoz she says she got experience, but i don't believe that because she's just 14 but hey who am i to judge] anyways, yeah, smut :)
i like smut. but i didnt write this cringe shit, danya did. blame her if you lose braincells :)

warning: you will be disappointed.

Date: July 29 20XX
Location: Timber Estate, Toronto
Time: 9:25 PM (EST)
POV: Cookie

Rage sits up, backing away, surprised. "Whoa whoa whoa-"
"What?" I say. I don't really know why I'm doing this. I guess it's an impulse. A good one.
Rage looks pointedly at his door and averts his gaze away from me. "Parents, remember?"
"Oh, shut up," I say, climbing back on top of him. I can feel his breathing turn heavy. It's really hot. I just really want this badly, for no apparent reason. Mood swings, yes.
Rage looks up at me as I mount myself on his lap, frowning slightly. "I don't have--"
"We don't need any," I reply shortly. "Whatever happens, it's my problem, got that?"
"Um. You sure about this?" He looks anxious.
I sigh and roll my eyes, pressing down on his crotch area. I admit, he's wearing jeans and the zipper is kinda, you know, ouch. Rage flinches, but I guess he's thinking the same thing too. "I don't like wearing anything else. Sorry."
I don't say anything, just press my lips on his, but Rage breaks away. I instantly pull back, thinking that I might have gone too far, but he just says, "Hey, Google, turn off the lights," and the lights dim instantly, making the mood sexier. The city lights and skyline glowing in the distance just makes it even better. Rage smirks up at me. "Got ya."
I sigh dramatically. "Alright, fine."
"But really," he says, seriously, "if my parents come in here, I'm blaming my death on you."
"You do that," I say in an unusually breathy voice. I don't know why my voice comes out like that, maybe the entirety of it is making me hyperventilate, but I bite it all back and kiss him again. This time it gets more intense, as I try to get closer to him. Our hands are all over each other, and the temperature seems like it's gone up a couple of degrees.
Just as I'm about to take off my shirt, I hear a click and instantly, my heart drops. "Shit," I hear Rage mutter as he realises too. The door immediately slams open and the light automatically glows to its original state, and his livid parents stand in the doorway.
Me and Rage just kinda stare at his mom and dad and they stare back, trying to process it. Finally, Mrs. Timber says something.
"What," she seethes quietly at her son, "the hell are you doing?"
Rage flinches and looks away, not knowing what to say. "Uh-."
I get off of him, not saying anything and adjust my shirt so it's like how it originally was. Then I quietly walk out, leaving Rage to deal with his psychotic parents on his own. He can blame his death on me later.