First end of the day

Date: September 10 20XX
Location: Upper Lake Great Hall, London, UK
Time: 4:20 PM (BST)
POV: Cookie

     Class was...class. Honestly, there was nothing that sets it apart from regular school, other than the fact that everyone there is a lot more attentive and studious, and they actually listen to the teacher; something the average public school classroom definitely struggles with. Oh, and also, the whole day, I was focused on how tight the knee-length uniform socks were, which kinda distracted me from focusing. Honestly, it felt like my blood circulation at my thighs was getting slowly but surely cut off. 
But other than that, nothing very extraordinary happened. The teachers were nice and the kids were decent, if not a little eccentric. One can tell that most of them come from higher class families from all over the world. I made one friend, which I'm happy about.
Her name's Karin Hansen, a student from Sweden. She's very pretty and charming, and there's something very alluring about her white-blond shoulder length hair and gray twinkly eyes. My thoughts are mirrored by every guy she passes. We met in math; she sat next to me, and we started talking. Her Swedish-English accent is captivating. We have plans to meet up at the nearest Starbucks in three days. 
     Anyways, as I walk to the Upper Lake Great Hall where I know they have a free coffee machine, I run into Rage, talking to someone, presumably from his business class. "Oh, hey," Rage greets me, tugging at his uniform's collar, which he's not too happy about. "How was class?"
I shrug and watch as the guy he was talking to walk away to give us space to talk. Rage glances at him. "Apparently his family's part of a pretty big European conglomerate." He smirks and turns back to me. "Class was fine? No one realised what a fuckin' low status you have?"
I glower at him, but I know he's got a point. "No. But I did get a girl's number."
Rage sighs, sticking out his lower lip. "Lucky you."