"Okay, okay. I'm here, right. Now nobody can touch my Ella, hmm."- He spoke to her softly; he always did whenever she felt this distressed.

Taean tried telling her that she was being paranoid and nothing more, but he can't say since she was too into whatever she was feeling, his warm hand touched her skin smoothly, sending a sense of tranquility in her heart.

"I'm.." her words cut by his fingers as he placed on her lips "No one can hurt you Ella, I'm not going to let others touch a single hair of yours.", he moved closer and placed a kiss over her eyes, then her nose and then her pink lips.

She shut her eyes, let him kiss her with his might, he always did to distract her, and sometime this distraction led them into play Bdsm, playing with different toys, and it did her distract, she looked at him with desired eyes.

And maybe it was one of that moment, "You want?"- he asked her, without wasting any single she nodded, as it always soothed her with mixture of pain and pleasure.

Taean removed his t-shirt and tossed it somewhere on the floor, as his calm denominator flied outside of the window, he leaned into kiss her and this time it was more aggressive, he removed her fragile night gown from her body as if it's some barrier which was making him irritating at some point.

He pulled her body tightly against his chest, as his lips chewing her soft Petal lips, her arms wrapped around her neck, feeling him more.

The hall room went blur around, Taean pushed her on bed as she landed on bed softly, his fingers traced her every curve, then he pulled her black bra, tearing it in middle, "Taean!"

He gave a mischievous smile, her chest was heaving up –down with extreme needs, his hand went to her fancy panty, slowly and teasingly he pulled it down, and he spread her legs wide apart, her beautiful dripping pussy was ready to abuse by his hard stiff cock.

"Fuck! You're pussy is so horny."- His remark about her most sensitive part made her almost close eyes in shame.

He opened the drawer and pick up a silk ties, as her eyes looked at him with an amusement in her eyes, she didn't say a word as she let him tie her hands on the headboard, his eyes went her body.

Fuck, her naked body on the bed, legs were wide apart, both hands were bound on the bed, it's so fucking appealing.

Next he pick vibrator and turned its switch off, her eyes widened and lips parted seeing it at its high speed, "Spread your legs wide for me, pretty,"- she obeyed and spread it more for him, offering let him do what he wanted.

Taean rubbed it on her pussy as her eyes rolled in pleasure, without any warning he pushed the vibrator inside her small pussy, "AAhhh..!!!"

Tears trickled down her cheek, as its on it's high speed, she screamed in pleasure, feeling an intense sensation on her body, as "Taean.!"- She moaned.

After almost for 10 minutes he pulled it out, "Turn around." His voice came out hash, as if he was having difficulty to restrain himself.

She did as he told, "Get your hands down and Put your ass up."- Her body was now shaking, he landed a hard smack on her round ass, and she whimpered, "Stick your ass on air, Ella."- He ordered.

He again put that vibrator into her asshole, and left it there for a good minute, "Taean, Please, I need you, I want you, stop teasing me now."- She cried in frustration, his teasing was now going out of her control.

His lips curved into a twisted smile, "as you say."- As he thrusted inside her completely and didn't know when her asshole replaced with his hard and stiff cock, and she lost completely.

More tears fell on pillow as she chewed it hard feeling her inside rammed by his hard length, yes it was the exact she wanted, a mixture of pain and pleasure, he tugged her hair tightly as her neck stretched backward, "Fuck!"- He groaned.

She moaned his name out loud, a smirk formed on his lips as he was so proud only he who can made her feel like this, only he can love her, fuck her and gave her pleasure.

His trust went rougher, smack her ass numerous times, those ass cheek were now turned red, she couldn't help but to indulge into her sweet pain which providing her boyfriend, her body jolted with extreme pleasure as she squirted.

Her body fell on bed, exhausted with the works, as he dropped his body besides her feeling too tired, "I love you."- He whispered, staring at her eyes blue eyes she smiled sheepishly, "I love you too my one and only world."

---------

Taean walked inside, he again skipped his college and it's nothing new, he always did, and college principle never dared to say a word since his father, Kim Taehyung.

Taehyung saw him after two days, he called him numerous times but as always he ignored, "I have called you Taean, where are you?"- He asked, his behavior sometime enough to put him into depression. "You make me so worried."

Taean closed his eyes, feeling too irritate, his concern crept him out, "Why are you even talking to me like everything is fine between us when we clearly know this is far from it, and on the top of that Sia is not even here. So don't have to pretend anymore."- He walked past him; he can see his father's face fell, but he didn't give a shit.

"You hate me, right."- Taehyung's words reached in his ear as his step halted, he looked behind at the side of his shoulder, "A lot." And he went into his room.

-------------------
NOTE:
okay, I am getting most of viewers won't get it, U remember right here Taean is the one who is narrating the story of his parents.

He was reading the diary of his father, from where he came to know about his relation with his mom.

Let me tell you one thing, 

The character of Jung kook is end at the last chapter. I have changed the names of first chapter,  Taean and Sia are the children of Taehyung and Y/n. 

Ella is the girlfriend of Taean.

And if you guys want then I'll write a story of Taean and Ella, a unique one.

Please give feedback do you guys like today's chapter.

Please guys vote 250+ and do comments.