Chapter Eighty- Together or not at all

Start from the beginning

Anna "You might not think you do but, you love each other, and Pitch got inside your head". She said handing her husband the book and walking towards him and giving him a hug.

Jack pulls away from the hug as a few tears drop down from his rosey cheeks. The warm feeling that he had desperately needed since coming back from the darkness that had consumed him under pitch's influence, is what he had wanted the minute he saw his wife standing before his eyes and now that they were barely on speaking terms with one another he didn't know when or where he was going to get that feeling back. He didn't know how long it would be before he got to feel the warmth of his wife's skin on his again or even when he would be able to kiss her lips. Even her presents these days made him fill with sadness and he couldn't get passed the feeling of his gut wrenching every time she fled from his eyes. He wanted to run to her and then let her fall into his arms feeling the love they both shared for one another as they had the day they'd met, but it didn't matter because he'd messed up he shouldn't have gone that night and even though he kept thinking of the same thing repeatedly in his mind there was nothing that could change it, it was in the past and now he had to face the consequences. And I suppose it doesn't matter because in the end it all hurts the same whether she forgave him or not. Jack looked up from the floor snapping out of his thoughts as his sister-in-law caught his eyes once again frowning at him with sorrow.

Anna "She loves you; you know?"

Jack "Right now I wish that were true, I don't even think I could forgive me if I were in Elsa's shoes. She's right how can she trust me after everything ive done? I may have been under Pitches spell but that doesn't mean I could have fought harder to resist the urge of his power".

Anna "It's not your fault Jack how were you supposed to know he was going to trick you?" She said sadly.

Jack walked to the bed sitting down on the edge of it, Anna sits beside him while Kristoff kneels down in front of them both.

Jack "I should have known better Anna...."

Kristoff "But how could you had known better? You weren't yourself you said yourself that you were under a spell." He questions.

Anna "I can sit here all day and night that you've just got to give each other time before things pass with what's happened, however I've got something to help you which I found" she says taking the book from Kristoff who stood up.

Anna flipped the book open running her fingers through the pages until she lands onto a certain page. Jack and Kristoff shovelled themselves closer to see what her eyes had landed up on until she looked up both at them.

Anna "North told you there was a prophecy correct?" She questioned.

Jack "Yeah what about it?"

Anna "Well obviously your son was supposed to defeat Pitch".

Jack "But that was altered when I died when I went after him, so there can't be any more excuses for the prophecy to come true".

Kristoff "Wait so you changed the prophecy? How is that even possible?" He asked Shockley.

Jack "Yeah, I did change it. But the real question is why do you ask anyways Anna?"

Anna "Well I'm thinking your both very powerful what's to stop him from you guys taking him down altogether? I mean the baby isn't even born yet and Elsa will be even stronger with your sons' powers too".

Jack "Okay your right I mean we would be really powerful together, but he probably already knows that".

Anna "He probably does yes which is more advantage for us to use it, he'll be scared knowing you guys are powerful, the only thing that troubles me is that Elsa still struggles to control the baby making her lose control of her powers."