In the end this whole situation began because of me, I can't go back and change what I've created because the game already has started and I have to win in order to get out.

Parking the car by the side of the road, getting out as I opened the car door for her. Walking towards her as I laced our hands together.

Suddenly from the corner of my eye turning around to see those two holding hands whipping each other's tears, my throat went dry and I'm not even sure if I can speak because I just witness something that I really didn't want to see.

Jungkook and Lynn together, so she finally remembers? That was faster than I expected.

"Oppa? What's wrong?"

I abruptly shifted my gaze to Areum. "Nothing .. I thought I saw.. something" I told her pulling her hands to the theater center daring not to look back.

__________(next day ) ____
LYNN POV~~

I promised Jung Kook that I'd come back to see him again and I can't wait to see him also, I couldn't sleep last night thinking about how he's doing in that shabby room of he's. I wish they'd given him a better bed, it looked uncomfortable to sleep on. I'm super happy that I remember everything but I'm still not convinced that V did all this just to make me forget about Jungkook, if he did I want him to tell me the truth instead of writing it on a paper.

Checking myself in the mirror as I was satisfied with my look, I then grabbed my things and started the engine driving back to the hospital.

As always the same routine was given to me when I entered inside the building.

The nurse locked the door as I sat down on the squeaky bed. I notice that the bathroom light seeping down through the door, the faucet turned on hearing the sound of water splashing he's body. Twenty minutes passed hearing the faucet turned off, opening the door and revealing Jungkook fresh out the bathroom, he ruffled he's wet hair using the a towel where he covered he's waist with another towel. He finally looked at me with a wide smile.

"Baby" he shouted running to me lifting me up into a hug twirling me around. I giggled in he's arms, hitting him to put me down. "I'm sorry baby, I'm just really happy your here" he says kissing my forehead.

"It's okay Oppa and I'm happy now that I'm with you" leaning in pecking he's cheeks.

"I'm sorry I didn't bring anything for you to eat, I was rushing to get here" I told him sitting down on the bed once again.

"It's okay because I already have something to eat" he said grinning. I looked at him with confusion. "What do you have?" I ask

"You"

My cheeks formed into a rosy blood at the words as I knew what he meant by that. I thought he was joking about fucking me, but then again it's Jung Kook he doesn't joke, whatever he says he means it and what he wants he'll get it. My heart started to race faster when he pulled me into he's lap.

"Pl-pls be gentle" I said innocently. "I'll try baby..." he says while he caresses my exposed thigh, he's cold hands roamed around my legs and because I was wearing really short pants it gave him better access to my skin, reaching my ass squeezing it hard, biting my lips at he's every touch.

"Your my meal for today" he's hot breath circled around my neck itching for he's teeth and tongue to devour me. Leaning in nibbling at my jawline going down and licking and sucking on my neck giving me bruised hickey. Moaning at how fucking good it was, I didn't want it to stop. He unwrapped he's towel on he's waist as he's giant cock sprung out in action, my hands automatically touched it stroking the whole thing it was so big that I had to use two hands to do it. Damn the last time I had sex with him I only used one hand, he's shit grew!

Letting out a slight moan on my neck while he continued to suck on it. He harshly pulled down my shorts along with my undies throwing on the side as he shoved he's three fingers inside me causing me to scream in pain but it soon became pleasurable. Pumping inside me deeper hitting my G-spot.

And without warning he came in me .. once again. We heaved heavily as my eyesight grew heavier, closing my eyes as I past out onto JungKooks shoulder.

_________________
JK POV ~~

This day could not get any better, I thought as watched her dozing off to a new world. I suddenly couldn't take it anymore till I came into her again I cuss under my breath at the sight of my loads spilling off her pussy.

I looked at her as she closed her eyes and her body instantly fell on my shoulder, she just past out I thought.

Kissing her cheeks as I knew that she's probably going to get pregnant once again. I shouldn't have done it but when you got to go you have to release it.

Picking up her weak body laying her on the bed as I covered her, examining how precious she looked when she's asleep.

I then went to fetch my jeans pocket fishing out a black box. Walking towards her sleeping body, pulling her arm gently as I unravel her fingers, opening up the box revealing a ring.. I slowly slid it in her fourth finger kissing it gently.

I had removed the ring V had placed on her, she didn't need it anymore. She will only have one specific ring and that would be from me.

_________________
**CUTT ~~
Omg such a long chapter 😪 lol so if I have bad spelling and shitty grammar don't mind it lol, and please Read, Vote and Comment I'd really loved that ^^

**SYNT JB**