Aemond did not give the man a chance to say anything, guiding Visenya away, his fingers drawing circles over her back. Once they were in the center of the room he bowed before taking her hand. Apparently, he wanted to dance with her.

"Are you not happy I saved you from such an awful fate?" His other hand went to her waist, drawing her close until their bodies were touching. "I believe I deserve a reward."

"You do?" Visenya frowned like she was giving it some thought. "And what do you want?"

"First, I would need to get you away from all these people, then I will have to remove your pretty pink gown. It makes you look so innocent and pure, but we both not that is not the truth." He lowered his head, running the tip of his nose over her cheek. She could tell he did not miss the way her body shivered. "Then I will bury my face between your pretty thighs. Have I told you how much I love your taste?"

"Aemond." Visenya hissed, her breathing becoming fast. "If you get me in trouble I will not be happy."

"But I saved you." His tongue snuck out, licking her bottom lip. "I guess I will accept another form of reward this time."

His mouth took hers before she had time to realize what he meant to do. His tongue tangled with hers as if his life depended on it. Visenya forgot where they were and she did not care if everyone was staring at them. They were betrothed, which meant they were allowed to kiss, maybe not like this, but she was not asking him to stop. Visenya returned the kiss with the same passion, wanting to crawl into his skin and live there. Their kiss broke when someone cleared their throats. Her mother stood beside them, glaring at her and Aemond, but Visenya could see the amusement in her eyes.

"I would prefer if you waited to give me grandchildren until after you are wed." Rhaenyra gestured with her head towards the high table where everyone was looking at them with their mouths wide open. The other people in the room were also staring at them, with different emotions on their faces. "Also, I would advise you not to start removing your clothes just yet."

Aemond just smirked at her mother while Visenya rolled her eyes at her uncle's antics. He enjoyed making her suffer and then making her wait. She would make him pay for his, she would torture him and see how he enjoyed it. She also knew that he had been laying a claim on her, making sure everyone present knew she belonged to him. Visenya did not mind, she had done the same. She wanted every woman present to know that Aemond was hers. They were meant to burn together. 

                                                                  Visenya Targaryen (16 years old

                                                                  Visenya Targaryen (16 years old.)

)