Part 11

Chapter 101 Stomach Growling

    Chu Rong widened her eyes, looking at the picture of a loving father and a filial son in front of her, she suddenly felt that the world was full of deep malice.

"Father, you are Jin'er's father, so what did you do last time"

"Jin'er, your father just came back, let's go into the room and let your father rest."

Before Huang Jin'er could finish speaking, Chu Rong hurriedly interrupted. That time she saved someone, she guessed that this man was not a simple one, he was covered in knife wounds, and he also possessed kung fu.

Although I don't know why he suddenly turned into Huang Shuhai, or why he came back now, it's better to keep some things secret.

"Yes, yes. Shuhai just came back, you and your family have to have a good chat, so I will go back first, and I will go to my aunt's house for dinner tomorrow."

Liu Guilan kept smiling. When she heard Chu Rong's words, she rolled her eyes and gave the two of them a deep look. After she finished speaking with a smile, she turned around and left.

Chu Rong's face was a little uncomfortable, and she was not stupid, so she couldn't understand the meaning of her godmother's words.

Huang Shuhai's eyes were slightly dark, and he was really tired from rushing on the road during this time, especially with two children in his arms.

"Come in." After speaking softly, Huang Shuhai walked into the courtyard door with the child in his arms, and went straight into the main room.

Outside the door, the corners of Chu Rong's mouth twitched, this man really doesn't treat himself as an outsider, he hugs her child, enters her room, does he still eat her food and sleep on her kang?

Until now, Ms. Chu has not yet understood what the word "Xianggong" means. Sleeping on her kang is a trivial matter. Sleeping with her

Chu Rong snorted softly, closed the courtyard door, and walked into the house. But as soon as he entered the door, he heard the giggles of his daughter and the laughter of his son.

Chu Rong's face darkened, and she opened the curtain of the east room full of resentment, only to see the older one leaning on the quilt beside the kang, and the two younger ones sitting on his lap, one on the left and one on the right, laughing and talking What, there are two exclamations from time to time.

It was Huang Jun'er who heard the movement, turned around and saw Chu Rong standing at the door, and waved with a busy smile, "Mother, come here quickly. Dad said that all those man-eating beasts have been killed. It was because there were still beasts last time, Dad." There is no way to recognize us."

"Haha, mother, Daddy is a great hero, and Jin'er has to become very powerful to fight wild animals." Huang Jin'er threw herself on Huang Shuhai's chest, dancing and dancing.

Hearing this, Chu Rong was stunned for a moment, then gave Huang Shuhai a veiled look, then pulled the corners of her mouth reluctantly, and said with a smile, "It's good for you two to know about this matter, don't tell it, even if grandma People at home ask, but they can't tell, you know?"

"Why?" The two children asked at the same time, puzzled.

Chu Rong choked, turned her eyes around Huang Shuhai and the two children twice, and then pretended to be serious before explaining after a long while, "If the others know about it, they will ask your father to hunt wild animals again. At that time, you I won't see him anymore."