69

Chapter 511 Eat an Apple

The roar of the bear was so loud that the villagers who came to look for people in the village stopped in fright and did not dare to go forward.

"Brother Dayong, yes, there are bears."

The hundred and ten people who entered the forest were divided into two waves, half heading south and half heading north. Huang Shuhai didn't set off with them, but even if he did, he couldn't tell these people that they should go south. The Xiong Xiazi in the movie has a good relationship.

These hundreds of people are all working at Chu Rong's house. The fifty houses heading south are led by Zhang Dayong and Huang Shuicheng. The sudden bear roar made Huang Shuicheng's body freeze suddenly, and he subconsciously looked at Zhang Dayong. .

Zhang Dayong was also shocked when he heard the roar, but he said nonchalantly, "What are you afraid of, we are in our fifties, and we all have things to do, one of us can kill that blind man in one go It's crappy."

The villagers at the back who were so frightened by the bear roar and wanted to run back heard this, they all touched the machetes pinned to their waists, and then looked around, seeing that they were all surrounded by their own people, a black and white crowd Daqun, the feeling of retreat that was just born in his heart was instantly reduced a lot.

"Brother Dayong is right, let's go quickly, don't let the boss meet Xiong Xiazi, that's a big deal. Bah, look at my bad mouth, it doesn't work, the boss is kind, God won't let her Met a blind bear."

"Afraid of a ball, it is true to find the owner as soon as possible. If the blind man dares to come, we will finish him and eat a bear's paw."

Everyone chattered a few words in a hurry, but they all said away the little fear they had, and hurried towards the south in a menacing manner.

At this time, the black bear, which had been treated as a meal, was sitting at the door of the bear den, staring at the seven people curled up on the ground in front of them.

Chu Rong still returned to the big rock to lean on. She had no strength at all, not to mention going back to the village to call someone, even asking about the identities of the gang of thieves and the reason for killing her.

Feeling a bulge in her stomach, the corners of Chu Rong's mouth twitched, and the hands on her stomach trembled uncontrollably. She thought that the person who suffered the most today should be the baby in her stomach. There are delicious food and drinks to serve, and there is also a prenatal education from time to time, but today is a good day, not only running and jumping to scare the baby, but now he is so hungry that he starts kicking people.

Chu Rong pursed her lips, stretched her hand into her bosom, and when she came out again, there was an apple the size of a fist in her hand, but before she could bring it to her mouth, she heard a muffled bear roar in her ears, leading her Turning his head to look, he saw that the black bear, who was still staring at people, was staring motionlessly at the apple in his hand with his dark eyes.

The corner of Chu Rong's mouth twitched, she looked down at the apple, and then looked up at the black bear.

She put her hand into her bosom again, but in a moment, there was another apple in her hand, but after taking out the apple this time, Chu Rong subconsciously looked at the black bear, seeing that it didn't look at her, she confidently brought it to her mouth.

Crisp and sweet, after eating half an apple, I feel that there is something in my still empty stomach, especially the apples produced by the farm are high in sweetness. When she finishes eating one and eats the second one, her physical strength also recovers a little .

The seven shy people at the side could only hear the constant clicking sound, but they didn't dare to look up at all. Now they are regretful, if they know that the woman they want to teach has a friend of Uncle Xiong, they will kill them Don't dare to come here and ask for trouble. Not only did people fail to teach them a lesson, but one of them died and one was injured. Even they didn't know if they could go back alive.

To be honest, Chu Rong was a little afraid of being discovered when she was eating food from her family's farm in front of these people, but after observing these people for a while, she didn't dare to look up at all when she saw these people. The look of being scared to death will not notice these.

When eating apples, she didn't relax her vigilance, she just went out to take things out twice in a row. After these people didn't dare to look up, Chu Rong felt relieved. Seeing the black bear eating happily, she took out several of them and fed them all. Gave it to the black bear.

When Huang Shuhai arrived, he saw this scene, eight people dressed as refugees, one died not far away, seven huddled together around a tree, and his daughter-in-law was feeding the black bear with apples, if it wasn't for him With a firm heart, he felt that he could turn around and leave.

As a ferocious beast, the black bear reacted very quickly to the invasion of its own territory. When Huang Shuhai stood still, the black bear discovered his existence, but after feeling the familiar breath again, the black bear just hummed twice. Then eat its apples.

When the black bear roared, Chu Rong also noticed Huang Shuhai's arrival, and now she was completely at ease, and immediately waved and shoutedCome here quickly.