Part 10

Chapter 91: Chu Rong Reflects

   Chu Rong was exhausted after watering the three mu of land. After closing the fence gate, I glanced at the sun that was about to set, hurriedly packed up my tools, and rushed home with a basket on my back.

Before she went out, she cut up the two watermelons. After picking out the sunspots, she cut up the watermelon pulp in a small wooden basin and put it in the well water to freeze.

Walking to the door of the house, Chu Rong frowned slightly. The courtyard door is open? Both Jun'er and Jin'er have keys, but when the two children come back, they will definitely close the gate of the courtyard.

Chu Rong walked lightly into the yard, put down the baskets, then took out a finger-thick wooden stick from the firewood pile and walked towards the main house.

With a bang, the stick fell to the ground.

Chu Rong's eyes widened, and she looked in disbelief at Huang Jun'er, who was sitting on a chair in the main room, with a bruised nose and swollen face, and shoe prints all over her body.

"Jun'er, you are you fighting?" Chu Rong stepped forward quickly, picked Huang Jun'er up and put her on her lap, stretched out her hand and carefully touched the bruise on her little face.

The tingling sensation of the touch made Huang Jun'er shrink back subconsciously, her eyes full of anger turned into full of grievance after seeing Chu Rong's distressed eyes, and her eye sockets instantly turned red.

Seeing this, Chu Rong felt extremely distressed, carried Huang Jun'er to the east room, and plucked her naked body in twos and twos.

Bai Nen's small body showed a lot of bruises, Chu Rong frowned, a stern look flashed in her eyes, she pursed her lips and pinched Huang Jun'er from head to toe.

After confirming that the child's bones were fine, Chu Rong breathed a sigh of relief, pulled the quilt to cover Huang Jun'er, and then walked to the cabinet and found a bottle of wound medicine.

"Jun'er, tell mother what happened?" Sitting back on the kang, Chu Rong lifted the quilt from Huang Jun'er's body and asked in a cold voice while rubbing medicine on him.

Huang Jun'er's face flushed red, she didn't know whether it was from anger or shame, she closed her eyes and said nothing.

When the medicine was almost finished, Chu Rong realized that Huang Jun'er was abnormal. The hand that applied the medicine stopped slightly, wiped off the last wound, and found a clean underwear for him to put on.

"I am your mother, no matter what happens, you can tell me." Chu Rong put down the wound medicine, hugged Huang Jun'er into her arms, and kissed him gently on the forehead.

Huang Jun'er's eyelashes trembled, with tears in her eyes, she bit her lip, and asked in a crying voice for a while, "Mother, do you really want to marry Uncle Dapeng and let him be my sister and I's father?" ?"

Chu Rong was taken aback when she heard the words, and she was ready. After her son filed a complaint, she went to the house of the person who bullied her son to make a fuss, but she never expected that her son would ask such a question.

"Who told you this?" Chu Rong raised her eyebrows and asked curiously.

But seeing her son with big eyes full of tears, staring at her without blinking, pretending to want her to answer, Chu Rong was defeated and said helplessly: "Fake, mother won't marry Uncle Dapeng, He won't be your father either."

After getting an affirmative answer, Huang Jun'er's grievances seemed to have finally found an outlet, tears fell instantly, and the little man hugged Chu Rong's neck, crying in a muffled voice: "Jun'er has a father, father It's a big hero, go beat the bad guys. I don't want other people to be my father, what they say is all false, and my father is not dead. My mother didn't seduce a man, it's all false."

Huang Jun'er cried sadly, and talked while crying, until she fell asleep from crying, and she was still chanting fake things, all fake ones.

Chu Rong's expression was complicated, and a trace of guilt flashed in her eyes. She moved her arm, and carefully put Huang Jun'er, who had fallen asleep in her arms, into the bed.

After covering the quilt, Chu Rong lowered her head, kissed Huang Jun'er's hair lightly, and tenderly touched a wound on his face.

Although Huang Jun'er didn't say how he was injured, Chu Rong is not stupid. From what he said just now, he can roughly guess that it was because of the rumors.

Chu Rong stared at Huang Jun'er's sleeping face, feeling annoyed for the first time that she didn't care.

After coming to this world, Chu Rong consciously worked hard to integrate into the current life, resisting Mrs. Huang, earning money to improve her life, and taking care of her family. Before today, she felt that she had done a good job in everything.

But now, when she saw her son being bullied and learned that the reason was the rumors that she had never cared about, Chu Rong suddenly discovered that she still hadn't fully integrated into this world.

Many habits are still done at will like in the previous life.

Just like this time, the rumors between her and Li Dapeng, in her opinion, the two of them are friends, and it is normal for friends to get along.

However, the boundary between men and women in this world is so serious that there is no such thing as friends.?Say, walking closer becomes that kind of relationship.

"Heh" Chu Rong smiled wryly, glanced at Huang Jun'er apologetically, and then walked out of the room softly.

It seems that there are some things that she can't just ignore if she doesn't care.