70

Chapter 522 Reopening the store

On the second day, Huang Shuhai took Chu Rong to the rebuilt shop. Huang Shuhai had already greeted the craftsmen in advance, and he took Chu Rong there after it was almost rebuilt.

Chu Rong was pregnant for six months, her stomach was already very big, and it was difficult for her to walk, so Huang Shuhai called the bullock cart and went to the town together. Chu Rong comforted the little guy in her belly, feeling very happy.

It was fast by car, and not long after, Huang Shuhai and Chu Rong arrived at the shop. When Chu Rong saw the renovation of the shop, the decoration was still the same as he had carefully designed at the beginning, and the emotions in his heart were self-evident.

"Sanggong, this" Chu Rong said with a look of surprise.

Huang Shuhai held Chu Rong's hand, looked at Chu Rong expectantly and asked, "Daughter-in-law, do you still like it?"

Chu Rong knew that Huang Shuhai was in charge of the renovation process of the shop. She thought everything would be the same, but she didn't expect it to be the same as she was familiar with, and she was full of feelings.

Chu Rong nodded excitedly and said, "Sir, you have a heart."

Seeing that Chu Rong was satisfied, Huang Shuhai was naturally also satisfied, and he immediately rewarded the craftsmen with some wages. Chu Rong carefully looked at the furnishings in the shop, smiled and said to Huang Shuhai: "Sir, why don't we open tomorrow."

"So fast?" Huang Shuhai raised his eyebrows slightly and said.

He originally planned to live for a while and reopen after everything was sorted out. After all, their jam business was discredited, and dozens of shops broke their contracts with them. This loss is not small.

Chu Rong nodded firmly, and said, "Yes, it will open tomorrow! Today we will first ask the workers at home to bring in fresh fruits and vegetables."

Having said that, Chu Rong hurriedly prepared to go back and inform the workers at home. Huang Shuhai pondered for a while, and he knew that Chu Rong's decision was definitely not without reason, and there was nothing to doubt about it.

Huang Shuhai called the bullock cart and took Chu Rong back. Chu Rong immediately asked several men in the family to bring dozens of catties of fresh fruits and vegetables to fill the newly opened shop. Those refugees had just arrived here and didn't know Where is Chu Rong's shop, Huang Shuhai went with them.

After Chu Rong explained everything, she was very happy. Xiao Mingyue knew that her brother had burned down Chu Rong's shop, and she felt guilty. Although Chu Rong's shop was repaired now, she couldn't let it go.

On this day, Xiao Mingyue approached Chu Rong and asked, "Sister, I heard that your shop has been repaired, is there anything I can do to help?"

Chu Rong patted Xiao Mingyue's shoulder and said with a smile: "Mingyue, I know you are kind, let's let the past go, your heartless brother, I will settle accounts with him sooner or later."

After all, Chu Rong is also a person with clear grievances and grievances. Not only did Xiao Mingyue not frame her, but he also told her the truth of the matter, voluntarily admitting his mistakes, which saved Chu Rong the effort to track down the culprit.

Chu Rong's shop opened the next day, and Liu Guilan knew about it and brought her two sons to help. Chu Rong smiled and said, "Godmother, you can just ask Guicheng and the others to come. Why are you still here?"