Part 15

Chapter 126: The Last Attack (Part 1)

    Hearing Chu Rong's words, Patriarch Lin looked down at Lin Erbao, who was shrunk down on the ground and was bigger than a small lady. His eyes became even more angry in an instant. It took him a long time to recover, and he sighed, "Shu Hai Ah, I'm sorry for your daughter-in-law, the old man will give you an explanation."

"Uncle Lin, I will listen to you." Huang Shuhai nodded and said expressionlessly.

Chu Rong's voice was not low, and the surrounding villagers could hear her clearly, and everyone believed her words.

As for the craftsmen standing behind Chu Rong, their facial muscles pulled out, and their expressions looked unusually subtle. It seemed that apart from being stunned, there was also a trace of admiration.

?Look at the hostess's wife, she doesn't blink her eyes when she tells a lie, she is much better than their boss Zhao.

If Chu Rong knew what the craftsmen were thinking, she didn't know whether to cry or laugh.

"Hey, you shameless little whore, you must have lured my son over here and falsely accused him. Now that my son is injured by you, you must pay for it."

Lin Erbao's mother, Mrs. Lin, didn't care what others thought or said. She hid in the crowd for a long time and roughly understood what happened.

She is not worried about her second son. Since childhood, this son has been a sneaky and sneaky master. If he wants to break his own leg and slander others, she will not believe it as a mother.

Of course, she didn't believe it even more that Chu Rong beat her son.

Even though Chu Rong has put on some flesh in the past six months, she still looks thin due to her physique, as if she could be blown down by a gust of wind, how could she beat her son.

Therefore, Mrs. Lin is even more convinced that her son must be pretending to cheat money, so she has to cooperate well.

Weeping and howling, she threw herself on Lin Erbao, hugged him and patted Lin Erbao's arm, "My miserable son, why don't you wipe your eyeballs clean, look at that little whore, you bitch, don't you turn your back on me?" Recognize someone."

Lin Erbao was sweating on his forehead when his mother patted him, and he just rolled his eyes.

Patriarch Lin's old eyes were wide open, and he pointed at the mother and son with trembling fingers, unable to swear a word.

Seeing that she couldn't hear any movement, Mrs. Lin thought it was because she wasn't working hard enough, so she immediately raised her voice several times, and even the strength in her hands became stronger.

The villagers backed away in disgust, as if they were afraid of being infected, and looked at Mrs. Lin, mother and son with contempt and disgust.

"Mrs. Lin, if you continue to shoot, your son should be shot to death."

Two women looked carefully at Lin Erbao, who was twitching all over with only the whites of his eyes, and couldn't help kindly reminding him.

The voice of Mrs. Lin's crying stopped abruptly, and she immediately looked at Lin Erbao's lap.

"Bao'er, you your leg?"

Seeing Lin Erbao drooping her knees, Mrs. Lin was dumbfounded. After a while, a howl pierced the sky, and rushed towards Chu Rong, cursing, "You did it, bitch, how dare you?"

Huang Shuhai stepped on his right foot, and the wooden stick on the ground came into his hand in a flick. With his arm stretched forward, the wooden stick hit Granny Lin's shoulder, making it difficult to move forward.