50

Chapter 331

Xiao Mingyue's visit to the store this time looking for something to do was like a joke, and became a topic of conversation among old and new customers. No matter if they knew each other or not, as long as they went into the store to buy vegetables together, they would jokingly say a few words.

Why is this shopkeeper not bad, such a cheap dish can be treated with medicine, and it becomes delicious. I also want to buy some medicine to sprinkle some on my garden. I wonder if it can produce novel flowers.

In short, after this farce, not only did it fail to reduce the business of the shop, but it ushered in a small peak, especially vegetables, which were sold out as soon as they were put out.

The next day, Chu Rong also came. She was very surprised after seeing this scene, and she couldn't laugh or cry when she asked Huang Guicheng and Liu's couple about the reason.

But this also made her understand a little bit, that is her own vegetable fire. Thinking that the 20 acres of vegetables could be picked in half a month, Chu Rong suddenly thought that she should buy a small shop in the east of the city, selling vegetables exclusively, and then selling fruits when the fruits were ripe?

In fact, she had this idea when Huang Shuhai took over the job of delivering vegetables. Nowadays, besides Fumanlou, only the shop of the godmother sells vegetables. The four urban areas of Wenshui County will not all come here to buy them, right? .

If she set up a Chu's fruit and vegetable store in the east of the city, not only would she not need to rent a stall to sell it, but she would also save Huang Shuhai from delivering the vegetables, and just ask Fumanlou to send someone to pull the vegetables.

The more she thought about it, the more she felt that it was feasible. Chu Rong was quick to make a decision, and immediately left the shop and walked to the only shopping street in the east of the city.

Wenshui County is a regular rectangle with four urban areas. There are many shops in the south of the city, and most of the residents are merchants, while the north of the city is the activity place for officials and landlords. When you reach the west of the city, you can see small workshops everywhere. district.

Only most of the people living in the east of the city, of course, because of the large number of people, there is also a shop street, but most of these shops meet the needs of life.

Grain and oil shops, butcher shops, cloth shops, grocery stores, etc., if you want to buy gold and silver jewelry, rouge, gouache, and other high-end things, you still have to go south of the city.

And Chu Rong decided to buy a shop in the east of the city, the most important thing is that there are many people, and there is no shop specializing in vegetables and fruits. After all, there is a market every five days in the east of the city, and there are usually small stalls selling vegetables in the vegetable market, so naturally there is no need to go alone open shop.

Arriving at Chengdong Commercial Street, Chu Rong first wandered around by herself, but saw a few closed shops, but there was no transfer sign, so she couldn't go in and ask directly.

After thinking about it, I still inquired about it, and found this east of the city and rented Zhongren's place.

A middle-aged man in his mid-thirties, with a white and beardless face and a Chinese-character face, looks honest and trustworthy, but Chu Rong dare not underestimate the flashes of light in those smiling eyes from time to time.

"Ma'am, I understand your request, but this season is when the shops are in short supply, especially in the east of our city, there are only dozens of them"