42

Chapter 291: Huang Shuhai Arrives

Huang Shuhai and Chu Xiao jumped from the tree all the way, and soon came to the tree that Chu Rong was leaning on. After the eager two saw the scene not far away, Chu Xiao slipped directly. , fell from the tree, and even the stable Huang Shuhai had the potential to break his power, the corners of his mouth twitched, and his face changed from cloudy to cloudy.

A slender woman squatted beside a small tree five meters away, and at the woman's feet, a gray snow dog was lying on the ground, with her limbs stretched out, looking very comfortable.

Under the big tree three meters away from the person and the dog, an adult black bear sat on the ground, holding a Chinese cabbage in its two paws, and eating it was extremely sweet.

"Roar......"

After eating the cabbage in his hand, the black bear roared in the direction of Chu Rong, and a piece of cabbage fell down in response to the 'boom', rolling into the black bear's paws.

Chu Rong looked down at the two cabbages left in the basket, and secretly groaned. The hairball threw away the roast chicken just now, but was picked up by the black bear behind and ate it. But the half-sized roast chicken was not enough for the black bear to fill his stomach, and she didn't believe that the blind man would give her another chance to roast the chicken.

What's more, there are only twelve chickens in the farm system, even if they are all collected, there are only nine chickens, and there is no ten catties of meat, so they can't feed the black bears.

Helpless, Chu Rong had no choice but to take out five Chinese cabbages and throw them at the black bear. Unexpectedly, the guy really ate them, and every time he finished eating one, he snarled at her, and then ate it again, and yelled at her after eating.

Just fed eight cabbages in this way, Chu Rong's arms were so sore while still eating cabbage, but the black bear who ate cabbage was eating vigorously.

"Uncle Xiong, don't you feel overwhelmed?" Taking pleasure in bitterness, Chu Rong pulled the corners of her mouth and smiled at the black bear. Seeing that it had finished eating again, before it roared, she hurriedly threw another cabbage over.

Under the tree, Chu Xiao stabilized his figure, looked at Chu Rong who was feeding the black bear in disbelief, and found his own voice after a while, "Fourthfourth brother, where did you marry your wife, she, she actually Running into the woods to feed the bears?"

As soon as these words came out, Huang Shuhai's face darkened instantly, his lips were pressed tightly, and he walked towards Chu Rong without saying a word.

Out of animal instinct, when Huang Shuhai approached step by step, the eating black bear suddenly became irritable. With a twist of his fat body, he nimbly climbed up the tree trunk and let out a warning roar in Huang Shuhai's direction.

Surprised, Chu Rong subconsciously took two steps back. When she realized that the black bear was calling behind her, she turned around abruptly, holding the machete that Mao Tuan had found in her hand.

But when she saw the person coming, her pupils constricted, and then her legs gave way, and she almost knelt down, and the machete in her hand fell to the ground.

Huang Shuhai took a step forward and hugged the man in his arms. Chu Rong grinned, the tense nerves and the fear in her heart disappeared instantly, and her eyes were full of the man who appeared in front of her.

Although the black bear didn't attack her, but as a ferocious beast, who can guarantee that it won't eat people, Chu Rong forced herself to calmly feed the black bear, but she just wanted to delay the time, or feed it to its fullness. Leave a way out for yourself.