731-741 END

Chapter 731 Dig a pit for yourself to jump

Seeing that Chu Rong didn't speak for a while, Xiao Mingyue comforted her, "You don't have to feel sorry for me, I really think it's okay, it's not a big deal."

After she said this, she sighed, "But Mrs. Shen seemed to be a lot colder to me because of this matter. When she first entered the mansion, she was still close to me, but now she wants Murong Yu'er to accompany her every day. When you see me, you have a cold face. I will live in this Hou's mansion in the future, and I feel cold when I think of it."

Chu Rong thought to herself, in this era, everyone values ??children, and Mrs. Shen is the mistress of a wealthy family, so she will only be more traditional in this respect.

"Then does Chu Xiao know?"

"He also told Mrs. Shen, but the estrangement arose as soon as it happened, and it couldn't be eliminated with a few words from him. Besides, he always works in the palace on weekdays, so he can't take care of the family all the time."

?Being the daughter-in-law of a rich family has many rules, Chu Rong secretly rejoiced that she was a small peasant woman after time travel, instead of being a maid in a rich family or something.

On the other hand, Murong Yu'er knew that Xiao Mingyue and Chu Rong were reminiscing about the past tonight, so wouldn't her Mr. Huang be the only one left in the room. Isn't such a good opportunity specially given to her by the gods, Murong Yu'er?

Murong Yu'er ordered the kitchen to cook a bowl of lotus seed porridge, and prepared some dried fruit and wine to deliver to Huang Shuhai's room.

At this moment, Huang Shuhai was also chatting with Chu Xiao, and the two were chatting happily, when they suddenly heard a knock on the door.

Chu Xiao thought it was some maid, so he casually ordered, "Don't come in, there's nothing you need outside." Afterwards, he complained about He Huang Shuhai, "Sometimes the maids in this mansion are too thoughtful, and they feel uncomfortable. very."

Xiao Mingyue didn't think the voice sounded like her Mr. Huang, but she didn't think much about it, and continued to knock on the door.

"I've said it all, don't worry about us, just go busy with other things." Chu Xiao was a little impatient.

"It's me, Yu'er." Murong Yu'er's voice was shy and delicate.

Chu Xiao and Huang Shuhai glanced at each other, they really didn't expect that Murong Yu'er would appear at the door of Huang Shuhai's room in the middle of the night. Because of this, Chu Xiao looked at Huang Shuhai with serious eyes, "Brother-in-law, you have a lot of eyes."

Huang Shuhai blamed, "Stop talking nonsense, help me think about how to drive people away."

Chu Xiao drank a glass of wine and said, "You said Murong Yu'er is quite pretty, why does she always love to cling to you?"

"How do I know, I wish she would stay away from me."

Chu Xiao knew that Huang Shuhai would not be sorry for Chu Rong, but when he saw Huang Shuhai's expression when he didn't know how to respond to Murong Yu'er's nonsense, he had the mentality of watching a drama. In addition, because of his identity, Murong Yu'er has been entangled with him tightly these days, she even wants to throw Murong Yu'er to Huang Shuhai to solve it.

"Brother-in-law, it's time to test you tonight." Chu Xiao patted Huang Shuhai on the shoulder as if entrusted with a heavy responsibility.

Before Huang Shuhai could react, Chu Xiao stood up and opened the door.