581-590

Chapter 581 Patience

"Miss Chu, you also know that my sister is going to marry the prince soon, and she will be the princess of the capital from now on. You said that if the princess asks you to buy a dress and you are unwilling to buy it, then your jam can still be sold in the capital Go on? I know my sister's personality best, if you refute her face, you won't have to deal with it as long as she can manage it in the future. "

The words Liu Fugui said were obviously threatening. Chu Xiao, who had been studying Chu Rong's business by the side, couldn't stand it, and wished he could help Chu Rong discuss something.

However, Chu Rong said a long time ago that she would never interrupt herself when doing business.

Looking at Liu Fugui's disgusting face, Chu Xiao could only bear it again and again, telling himself not to hit people casually.

When Chu Rong heard what Liu Fugui said, she obviously panicked. Others didn't know, but she had heard of Liu Mei's style for a long time. To put it bluntly, Liu Mei is definitely the most unreasonable of all ladies.

If Jin Yuan'er is the most likable among those rich daughters, then Liu Mei thinks she is the most annoying, not only because of her annoying personality, but also because of her family background.

If it was only because of his distasteful personality, he might have been kicked far away without knowing it. But Liu Mei's family background is so prominent, most people who hate her dare not speak out against her.

"Listen to Mr. Liu, that is to say, if I can't hand in this dress, then I don't even have to think about doing business in the capital?"

Liu Fugui nodded. He knew that Chu Rong had expended a lot of energy to develop in the capital and let those jams enter the capital. Now asking Chu Rong to give up everything she has in the capital is tantamount to asking her to give up all her efforts.

As for people like Chu Rong, it is actually the best solution. As long as the thing she cares about most is threatened, it will have a great effect.

"Miss Chu, it's not that I'm embarrassing you, and it's not because I'm embarrassing you if your business can't continue in the capital in the future. The main reason is my sister. Sometimes I feel bad because my family is spoiled. My sister also wants to get the clothes in a few days, does Miss Chu think it's okay?"

Chu Rong felt that Liu Fugui and Liu Mei were the most hated people in the world. If she could, she would beat Liu Fugui to the ground and make him kneel down and beg for mercy.

But Chu Rong is definitely not an impulsive person. In this case, she could only agree to Liu Fugui. After sending Liu Fugui away, Chu Xiao wanted to say something to Chu Rong, but Chu Rong went back to the room without even looking at Chu Xiao.

Chu Xiao thought it was because of Liu Fugui's words just now, Chu Rong felt aggrieved, so she ran back to her room and cried. But Huang Shuhai was not at home at this time, and he didn't know how to comfort Chu Rong.

In fact, Chu Rong is not that fragile. The reason why she went back to her room was to buy a few more sheep in the farm system, and to buy more accelerators to produce wool as soon as possible.

Only in this way can she hand in the clothes that Liu Mei asked for within a few days. Looking at the silver taels to be spent, Chu Rong only felt pain in the flesh. If it wasn't for this Liu family who would be the princess of the capital in the future, she wouldn't have spent such an unreasonable amount of money if she was killed.