561-570

Chapter 561 Engagement Banquet

Seeing Xiao Mingyue nod shyly, Chu Rong felt joy in her heart, and hurriedly prepared to arrange the engagement banquet. Xiao Mingyue felt a little guilty when she saw Chu Rong busy.

After all, Chu Rong has a big belly now, how could she let Chu Rong worry about her, but Chu Rong refused to let Xiao Mingyue interfere.

"Mingyue, just let me come, don't interfere. This is a happy event for you and Chu Xiao, so just don't move."

That Xiao Mingyue wanted to help, but Chu Rong stopped her as soon as she saw it. Xiao Mingyue had no choice but to stop silently and discuss with Chu Xiao.

"Chu Xiao, Sister Rong won't let me intervene, but how can she do with such a busy body now." Xiao Mingyue said with a worried expression.

Chu Xiao smiled when he heard the words, stretched out his hand to touch Xiao Mingyue's head, and said softly: "Mingyue, don't worry, Sister Rong must know it well, anyway, she is also someone who has experienced it. What's more, our brother-in-law It will not be left alone."

Sure enough, Chu Rong had been busy all morning, and she was still full of energy in the afternoon. When Huang Shuhai hurriedly stopped her, Chu Rong asked in surprise, "Sir, don't you see that I am busy? You stop me like this do what?"

"What else could be the reason? Now that you are almost 7 months pregnant, can I still let you mess around like this?" Huang Shuhai said coldly.

Chu Rong seemed annoyed when she heard Huang Shuhai's tone, she didn't dare to say anything more, she sat obediently on the chair and looked at Huang Shuhai.

But the engagement banquet was just at night, Chu Rong was a little anxious, Huang Shuhai comforted: "Daughter-in-law, you should rest well, I will do the rest."

Chu Rong felt warm in her heart, looking at her cheap husband-in-law's handsome face and firm chest, she became a nympho silently.

She didn't come back to herself until Huang Shuhai was far away, secretly worrying that she was really hopeless.

In the blink of an eye, it was evening, and many people had already arrived one after another. Liu Guilan, Dalin's wife and Xiaolin's wife all came to help.

Seeing Chu Rong, Liu Guilan quickly took her hand and smiled, "Daughter, congratulations."

"Godmother, look at what you said, this is not my engagement, you should congratulate Mingyue and Chu Xiao."

After hearing this, Liu Guilan also felt that it made sense, and quickly asked, "Where are the two of them?"

Chu Rong looked around, only to realize that Xiao Mingyue and Chu Xiao were not in sight. She smiled and said, "I guess the two of you have discussed it secretly. Let's get busy first."

Chu Rong also asked some female workers who lived nearby to help. After all, there were many guests who came to participate, and the kitchen was really too busy.

Finally, when the auspicious time came, Chu Rong asked Xiao Jin'er to call Xiao Mingyue. At this time, Xiao Mingyue had already dressed up, and Xiao Jin'er almost didn't recognize her.

"Wow, are you really Sister Mingyue? Xiao Jin'er will not recognize you!" Xiao Jin'er said cheerfully.

This made Xiao Mingyue a little shy, she patted Xiao Jin'er's head and said, "It will be like this when Xiao Jin'er gets married in the future, even though today is just my engagement with your uncle."