601-610

Chapter 601 Prosperity

Previous page Return to Catalog Next page

?

The next day, Chu Rong was sleeping soundly, and was suddenly woken up by Huang Shuhai. She frowned and asked, "What happened? Why did you wake up so early?"

Chu Rong rubbed her eyes and shook her head. She hadn't woken up yet, so she felt that her head was still in a daze.

That Huang Shuhai said helplessly: "Mingyue came to you and said that the group of female workers had brought a message, and asked you to go and have a look."

Now that Chu Rong is confinement, she felt a little helpless, and she didn't bother to run around, so she said quickly: "You call Mingyue in first, I'll ask her carefully first."

Huang Shuhai saw Chu Rong's laziness, shook his head helplessly, and went to Xiao Mingyue and said, "Mingyue, your sister Rong asked you to go and talk to her first."

Xiao Mingyue naturally understood, and she was also thinking in her heart that it would be better to let Chu Rong rest at home.

"Sister Rong, I'm here, and I happen to have something I want to tell you."

Seeing Xiao Mingyue coming, Chu Rong immediately sat up and said, "Then tell me what you want to say to me first."

Xiao Mingyue immediately grabbed Chu Rong's hand and said with a smile: "Sister Rong, I thought that those female workers had something to say, why don't they choose a representative to have a detailed chat with us, so as not to save your life?" I feel uncomfortable and I have to go there."

"Mingyue, you really have a heart, and I naturally think so too. Now that I am physically inconvenient, it is not convenient for me to walk around. Why don't you help me and let Qiaoxiang come."

Xiao Mingyue nodded when she heard the words, which was the same as what she thought, and she also thought that it would be best for Qiaoxiang to explain the situation.

Not long after Xiao Mingyue explained, Qiaoxiang came with a package, and Chu Rong quickly asked, "Qiaoxiang, what did you bring? But our finished underwear?"

"My master really has a discerning eye, and he saw it right away. Yes, this is exactly our finished product."

Speaking of that, Qiaoxiang immediately put down the package, took out the finished products, and said with a smile: "Boss, our female workers are really working harder and harder, and this work is absolutely unambiguous." ."

Chu Rong was naturally satisfied when she saw it, and said happily: "You also make a list of these and give them to me, so that I can reward you with wages. The more people who do more, the more rewards they will get."

"That's really thanks to my boss." Qiaoxiang said with a smile,

Na Qiaoxiang herself did not expect to encounter such a good job. She also worked in a tailor shop before, but it was much harder than here, and the pay she got was very little.

Now that she met Chu Rong, she really felt that she had met a very good person.

Chu Rong thought that these finished products could be given to Liu Xia, and immediately asked Xiao Mingyue to send someone to deliver them. After receiving it, Liu Xia was filled with joy, and she herself liked it too much.

This kind of texture can't be obtained easily. I have to say that she also began to admire Chu Rong secretly, and she doesn't know where she got it. She can really make such soft underwear.