Part 13

Chapter 111 Grass is a foot tall

    Chu Rong hugged the quilt and wrapped her body tightly, glaring angrily at Huang Shuhai who was standing on the ground and dressed slowly.

She didn't think that the two of them just had a pure sleep in the same bed, and the strange feeling from her body told her that something that shouldn't have happened really happened.

"You this is taking advantage of someone else's danger." Chu Rong blushed from holding back, and it took a while to find the most convincing reason.

Huang Shuhai froze when he put on his belt, and raised his head calmly, "This is Westinghouse."

Chu Rong's eyes widened in disbelief, she looked around, and then lowered her head to look at the quilt in front of her, her little face turned white again and again.

It's over, she was the one who took advantage of his danger and used alcohol to make him strong.

Having gained this knowledge, Chu Rong's small face was like a palette, her eyes dodged and she didn't dare to look at Huang Shuhai, for fear that this man would pounce on her and make her responsible.

"Rest today, and tomorrow I will accompany you to sell vegetables in the county." Huang Shuhai put on his clothes, turned and walked out of the house with a satisfied smile on his lips.

Chu Rong drooped her shoulders in frustration, not understanding how she did such a beastly thing. Even Chu Rong herself didn't know about the characteristic of drinking fragments. In her previous life, her cronies and friends often took this opportunity to tease her, so that everyone kept it a secret.

Consciously feeling wronged, Chu Rong quickly put on her clothes, endured the discomfort of her body and walked out of the room.

Seeing Huang Shuhai chopping firewood in front of the kitchen, after struggling for a while, Chu Rong mustered up the courage to step forward, "You"

"What do you think about what happened last night?" When she finally asked, Chu Rong felt a little more relaxed. Anyway, the matter had already happened, and she had to face it no matter what.

"I don't think so. It's normal for a husband and wife to be in London. If I want to say it, I'm sorry for you. After all, I let you stay alone for five years."

Huang Shuhai looked at the woman in front of him with a bit of shame in his eyes, and felt a little more tender in his heart.

After thousands of thoughts, she never expected to hear this sentence. Chu Rong stared blankly at Huang Shuhai. The tenderness and shame in the man's eyes were so obvious that even if she wanted to ignore it, she couldn't ignore it.

Chu Rong moved her lips, and suddenly found that she was the one who was struggling all this time, thinking about her past life.

For this man, he is her wife and should sleep together.

"It's okay, you are doing it for Dad." Chu Rong twitched the corners of her mouth, and after a while, she said softly, "Move down the east room, the kid's room is not big."

After finishing speaking, Chu Rong hurried into the kitchen.

Huang Shuhai raised the corners of his lips and continued chopping firewood.

"Damn it, that man must have laughed so badly that she relented and let him move here." Squatting in front of the stove, Chu Rong was secretly annoyed at her impulsiveness.

There was a knock on the courtyard door, Huang Shuhai glanced at the kitchen, and stopped to look at the door.

"Ms. Chu Hey, who are you? Why are you at Mrs. Chu's house?" Changqing was carrying a snack and was about to say hello when he found a strange man standing in front of him. He couldn't help but become vigilant and asked.