37

Chapter 266 South River Building

Huang Shuhai was wearing an ink-colored muslin cotton gown, his hair was tied up high, and the headband was the same color as the clothes. He wore a pair of high-soled black-faced cotton boots on his feet.

Chu Rong changed into a lotus-colored cross-neck cotton skirt, her coiled hair was simply fixed with sandalwood hairpins, a purse of the same color was hung around her waist, and there were no other decorations. She walked left and led a sky-blue scholar shirt Jun'er.

The girl's appearance is 80% similar to that of Chu Rong, while the boy's appearance is 70% like that of Huang Shuhai. Anyone can tell that this is a family of four. the eyes of passers-by.

Especially the two brothers and sisters Jun'er and Jin'er, they were twins at a glance. Giving birth to a woman in this era is almost like going to hell. Giving birth to one is extremely thrilling, let alone giving birth to two at once.

Moreover, they are still twins, and they have both children all of a sudden, and they are all pink and jade-like, which naturally makes passers-by a little more fond of them, wishing that the two children are their own.

Although Chu Xiao was walking in front, he also knew the small commotion caused by the family of four behind him. He turned his head and glanced, and said sourly to the little wolf beside him, "Wolf cub, I want to get married and have two cubs." gone."

Xiaolang tilted his head calmly, and said in a calm tone, "When I get back to the capital, I will ask the housekeeper to find a matchmaker."

Chu Xiao wailed when he heard the words, and then rolled several times in frustration, turned his head and walked forward angrily. He doesn't want those rich ladies in Beijing, and Xiaojia Biyu doesn't do it either, she's not happy at all.

Those who walk three steps and stop two steps, want to eat something that can be cut into fingernail size, and have to wipe it with a handkerchief after taking a bite, and don't know how to get soup and water after eating rice? Pretentious, artificial.

Thinking of this, Chu Xiao couldn't help but see a red-clothed girl in her teens, wearing a red horse-riding outfit, holding a long whip, riding astride a white horse, with a smile like a silver bell, and a flamboyant little girl. She looked at him provocatively.

"Master, wipe off your drool."

Beside him, the little wolf's unwavering voice interrupted Chu Xiao's thoughts. After recovering and hearing what he said, Chu Xiao hurriedly lowered his head and touched the corner of his mouth. Glared.

Sigh, I don't know who that girl is. It was the first time I felt the throbbing of my heart, but the general tsk tsk, I don't know if she is married. After careful calculation, the little girl should be seven or eight I'm old, I'm sure she's married.

Chu Xiao's face froze, then he shook his head with a bitter face, and stopped thinking about it.

All the way here, it took about half an hour to walk in, and when they arrived at Nanhe Tower, they smelled the fragrance wafting from the building, and their stomachs bulged.

The Nanhe Tower is next to the Nanhe River. It is a four-story building. The guy just ordered the top floor near the river bank. When you open the window, you can see several painted boats floating on the river. Kindness.

Not long after entering the box, all eight signature dishes were served, as well as Nanhelou's most famous sliced ??duck and a pot of three delicacies soup.

Chu Rong washed the hands of the two little ones, and after sitting on the table, she looked at the most famous sliced ??duck. In addition, it is exactly the same as the modern roast duck.