Part 2

Chapter 11 It's the cheating sister-in-law

 "What's the name of the ghost? It's noon, do you want to scare people to death?"

Mrs. Huang was in a bad mood, and this Huang Wang was startled again, which startled her, and she couldn't help yelling.

Huang Wang jumped out of the kitchen and yelled at Mrs. Huang aggrievedly: "Mother, that bitch Chu Rong, she ate wild vegetable soup and left the bowl for me to wash."

Huang Wang, who had always treated Chu Rong like a maid, really couldn't accept the little work Chu Rong left her this time.

Upon hearing this, Mrs. Huang snorted coldly.

She hated Chu Rong deeply, but she didn't have a good look at Huang Wang's either.

"It's just a few bowls, and you're screaming like ghosts. Is it difficult to clean? You slut, why don't you wash the dishes for me? You haven't finished washing your clothes in the morning!"

Huang Wang was even more aggrieved when she heard the words, "Those clothes were originally Chu Rong's work, why are they all pushed onto my head?"

"Why, if you don't wash it, should I wash it? If you have the ability, then go and call the broom star back to wash it, or just obediently wash it for me."

After Mrs. Huang finished speaking, she spit aside and gave Huang Wang a vicious look.

Huang Wang wanted to say something, but in the end she didn't dare to offend her mother-in-law, so she stomped her feet and became even more angry with Chu Rong.

Chu Rong walked around the village with her two children.

After seeing her, many people in the village greeted her. The original owner is a hardworking daughter-in-law, and she treats others generously and kindly. People in the village are naturally willing to have more contact with Chu Rong.

Moreover, there was a kind mother-in-law who stuffed Jin'er and Jun'er with two small baked sweet potatoes, and said a few words to Chu Rong.

This pair of sons and daughters are good-looking and well-behaved. There are many old people in the village who like them.

Chu Rong looked at the two of them, thinking in her mind, or let these two dolls pretend to be pitiful and cheat. Then there must be some gains every day, so you don't have to be afraid of starvation.

That is, Chu Rong is worried that the child will grow crooked in the future, and become a social scum who cheats for a living?

After thinking about it, Chu Rong resolutely gave up this idea. At least she used the original owner's body to live again, but she couldn't cheat other people's children like this.

Huang Jun'er wrapped the baked sweet potato in his hand and put it in his pocket, as if he planned to keep it for dinner. Huang Jin'er on the other side had already peeled off a bit of the sweet potato skin and was about to take a bite. After seeing her brother's action, she held back her mouth and wrapped up the roasted sweet potato and put it in her pocket.

Chu Rong did not see the movements of the two children. At this moment, she was thinking about where to find food.

Mrs. Huang didn't drive them out of Huang's house, they at least have a place to live and clothes to wear, so as long as they solve the problem of delicious food, they can survive.

The mother and son were walking, and Chu Rong, by a strange coincidence, brought the two children to the stream beside the mountain.

"Jun'er, you are looking, maybe there are one or two more shrimps." Chu Rong said awkwardly, her subconscious mind just felt that maybe she could catch one or two more shrimps, that's why she walked to the side of the stream.

Hearing this, Huang Jun'er searched carefully. Anyway, the stream was not deep, the stream flowed over the stones, and the deepest part was no more than Chu Rong's knee.

Chu Rong was not worried that her son would be drowned, but she was optimistic about her daughter Huang Jin'er, and the three of them were looking for Jiwei shrimp beside the stream. This approach is tantamount to finding a needle in a haystack. How can it be so easy to catch shrimp?

If they could be caught in this way, then the rest of the village would have arrived long ago, and it would be their turn to be the three of them, mother and child?

No, after searching for a long time, Chu Rong only found a few dried shrimps, which were not much bigger than earthworms, but much shorter. If the shells were peeled off, they would be too thin to fit between teeth. What's more, he was very thieves, he couldn't catch it at all, and he didn't even give Chu Rong and the others the chance to stuff their teeth.

At this time, Chu Rong secretly opened the penguin farm, and saw a piece of fungus that went up, and there was a time reminder on it. It would have to wait for a day, and it would only be harvested at noon tomorrow.

For dinner, I can't count on it.

In fact, growing fungus in one day is already an incredible speed, and the capabilities of the penguin farm system completely violate the routine of nature.